Brewmaster 5.3

Ty

I tried this macro: ```
/q 0
/castsequence reset=0.4 0,0,0,Blackout Kick
/castsequence reset=0.4 0,0,Chi Wave
/castsequence reset=0.4 0,Guard
/castsequence reset=6 Keg Smash, Jab,Tiger Palm,Tiger Palm, Jab, Tiger Palm,Tiger Palm
/castsequence reset=6 Blackout Kick,Blackout Kick,Purifying Brew
/cast Elusive Brew
/use 13
/use 14
/startattack

But for some reason, the game will not let me type all of it. It’s stoping at 255 characters

Do you have any suggestions on how to type it all in the Macro for brewmasters?

Thanks.

Hello Jeff Braley, to be able to go past the limit of 255 you have to install an addon to remove this limitation.
You can find more information on the following topics:
https://wowlazymacros.com/forums/topic/macro-toolkit-new-sdm-replacement-and-much-more
https://wowlazymacros.com/forums/topic/super-duper-macro

You are so Kind…ty !

Hello …

i have a question, i use the single target makro:

/castsequence reset=0.5 1,2,3,4,5,Tigerklaue
/castsequence reset=0.5 1,2,3,4,Schadensumleitung
/castsequence reset=0.5 1,2,3,Blackout-Tritt
/castsequence reset=0.5 1,2,Hieb
/castsequence reset=0.5 1, Fasshieb
/castsequence reset=5 Blackout-Tritt,Blackout-Tritt,Blackout-Tritt,Reinigendes Gebräu
/cast Schutz
/cast Flüchtiges Gebräu

BUT:

i have a problem, i need a makro to do: max dps and i need always the buff from blackout kick …

can anyone help me pleas ?

sorry, my english is a litte bad :frowning:

Hi, I’m still learning and so I have a question… can you explain to me why it is better to not have an AoE macro as BM? I see you say because it reduces your shuffle time… but as you know, we often are tanking groups of mobs more-so than not. Also can you please explain what you mean by stance switching? I wasn’t aware I should be switching stances… Maybe I need to be reading better guides how to play this class… You can reply here or PM me if you want. Thanks!

Sorry if you misunderstood what I was saying. It’s A-Okay to have an AoE macro for BM tanking. He wanted to know about using Breath of Fire INSTEAD of Blackout Kick for AoE.
Blackout Kick, Guard, and Purifying Brew should really be your own chi spenders while tanking. Breath is nice, but for the 2 chi cost it greatly reduces your uptime that you will get from using the 2 chi on a blackout kick.
For AoE chi generation you’ll wanna use Keg Smash on c/d and Spinning Crane Kick instead of Jab.