Brewmaster Action bar swapping

anyone able to help create an action bar swapping BM macro? if I had the skill orders I might be able to get one functioning, but with patch changes/alot of other junk going on not sure i can get a functioning version yet. all I really need is the version with the jab/jab etc. rotation with 8 sec reset so I can create the others for blackout kick/guard.

May notbe the most Ideal, but took the time to write out a macro for Brew Master tanking.

Macro 1:
#showtoolkit Keg Smash
/targetenemy [noharm,dead]
/castsequence reset=8 Keg Smash, Jab, Jab, Tiger Palm, Jab, Jab
/startattack
/swapactionbar 1 2

Macro 2:
#showtoolkit Keg Smash
/castsequence reset=target Guard
/cast !Expel Harm
/cast !Elusive Brew
/swapactionbar 2 3

Macro 3:
#showtoolkit Keg Smash
/castsequence reset=target Chi Wave
/cast !Expel Harm
/cast !Elusive Brew
/swapactionbar 3 4

Macro 4:
#showtoolkit Keg Smash
/castsequence reset=target Blackout Kick
/cast !Expel Harm
/cast !Elusive Brew
/swapactionbar 4 1

As with all other swap macros. you wanna create 4 bars that are identical, with 1 button left out that is going to be your 4 macros. Bar 1 you place Macro 1 on IE: button 3, then Bar 2 you place macro 2 on IE: button 3, so on so forth. if you have questions feel free to ask, i am extremely new to macros, but was able to piece together a working brew master tank macro.

hello new to site was useing sdm before things whent sideways quick question with the action bar swap when i try and do this it just cycles through the action bars fast is there a certain speed to click as to allow for gcd or something that i am missing ? sorry for the probably dumb question.

far as I know no, it’ll cycle through the bars hitting the next button no matter how slow/fast you hit it. it’s just cycling abilities, if it’s off cd it’ll use it, if it’s not it’ll go to next macro and try again.

oh ok thanks Joe I must be missing something cause i cant get anything to fire off except first thing
i will work it out

I dont take credit for this macro. credit goes to Joe Smith. i just added some stuff to make one macro.

#showtoolkit Keg Smash
/cast !Expel Harm
/cast !Elusiv

please test this it works for me :slight_smile:

blackout kick does not fire off so no shuffle uptime here

same here on blackout kick. if anybody can make this macro better please help :slight_smile:

[quote quote=16691]I dont take credit for this macro. credit goes to Joe Smith. i just added some stuff to make one macro.

#showtoolkit Keg Smash
/cast !Expel Harm
/cast !Elusiv

please test this it works for me :)
[/quote]
Try changing /castsequence reset=target blackout Kick to /cast !blackout Kick
Might fix it, unsure since I havn’t played brewmaster with that macro ^^ been running a bar swap version ^^

I try that it doesnt work. i added blackout kick at the end /castsequence reset=8 Keg Smash, Jab, Jab, Tiger Palm, Jab, Jab,blackout kick

it works these way

First I wanted to thank Joe for the bar swap macro. It’s working great. However, I was wondering if you had any suggestions or might be able to post one for AoE tanking as well?

Do you have any bar swap macros for WW by any chance? Thanks again!