Must have - Sal’salabim’s Lost Tunic - for this macro to work
iLvl - 223

*feel free to provide feedback or make improvements

Using this macro I ranked:

Aggramar LFR - #1 in US; #4 All Regions - WARCRAFT LOGS - Aggramar

Argus LFR - #2 in US; #5 All Regions -WARCRAFT LOGS - Argus

Build - 1232123

ENJOY

detEbaWsG02quZMOUje9lfv9nIStc2R0Uj1(jzyG(TQmqfLgkImyQmCG4GQQQJr54qOfcuwQQsTyiy5i9uHLb1ZPQjcunvuMUsxuvfpdHRRiBurLTQQWMvvY2vv0Su4ZQQY3vu8yiDzrJwvLomQojaDAcDnv68aQPbGxdiJtfxRSkyny)eSkGlRbJlN613WWeydt0a88l(K8wbRrasIci4vat(04)P93hTby0Cgpx(TZgC6FjL7BGKJsFFKuV4t7lRcwzvWAmpk3V(eXPuJMkNHn8LyOCy49IjgkNbHsh4q5mJ8baPHYz21o2q5WW7ftmuodcLoWHYzqO0bouoZiFaqAOCy49IjgkNbHsh4q5m7sapnyurnq5AfHgGMa)DkNCFww3gGMatIMEFzDBWOIAGYfxeAq65xKCu6RSUnirtKCu6RSUnInbzUjn6k(0nIeXPuVIC5UDBGKRN4YaQ3K(zQxXNUG1TBl

REMOVED

Ran it on mythic Varimathras and it did 1.6K which is substantially lower than I typically parse.

I wasn’t too focused on watching my trufigcd so I’ll go back through details later and find what it was lacking.

I ran it at 75ms - not sure if you were running it faster or not, though you probably could have and it most likely would have performed better.

The only suggestion I have right now would be to add more ironskin brews in it to maintain a more consistent up-time.

I run it at 150MS…i found any slower it skips.

My Haste also sits at 9-12% unbuffed

[quote quote=61328]I run it at 150MS…i found any slower it skips.
My Haste also sits at 9-12% unbuffed[/quote]

I’m 251ilvl, 14% haste.

Might have been a problem with how fast I was firing then, looked like it should have been firing even faster than I was though. We’re done for the night and then picking back up tomorrow so I’ll try it on 150 and see if it does any better + run it with trufigcd.

Also you must use the chest as the macro relies on Breath of Fire resetting with Keg Smash