Burn 'em! | AutismCat Fire Mage 8.3

Hey there! I’m creating this Thread since I had some issues with the original Macro created by Elfyau.

DISCLAIMER:

• The original Macro was created by Elfyau

• I do use Logitech G Hub, running this Macro @70 ms

• I do NOT use AHK and I got 0 knowledge about it.

• Q: Why do I choose Conflagration instead of Living Bomb? A: 1. Less buttons to include in a macro 2. More steady damage instead of a kinda “burst” way to play.

• Q: Why do I choose Kindling instead of Meteor? A: 1. Less buttons to include in a macro 2. More steady damage instead of a kinda “burst” way to play.

• Q: Why don’t you use Rune of Power? A: As I mostly play M+ Keys with many Abilities to dodge and not being able to return back to it, I rather use Incanter’s Flow.

Essences

• I use Worldvein Resonance as Major Essence
  • Stack Mastery Corruption

Changes to original Macro:

• Created 2 seperate Macros. 1 for the Fireball rotation, 1 for the Scorch rotation.
  • Added Berserking (Troll Racial) and Combustion to CTRL modifier
  • removed Fireblood (Dark Iron Dwarf Racial)
  • Changed Talents for better DPS results (for me at least lol) - I kept Meteor in the ALT sequence in case someone uses it

Q: Why did I do this?
A: As Scorch didn’t quiet fire when walking, 2 Macros are needed for me.

Macro modifiers:
CTRL - Berserking and Combusion
SHIFT - Pyroblast on proc
ALT - Flamestrike and Meteor @Cursor

Fireball Rotation

d4d5caqyqVei8wfzBuONbvZekmmrLzRkNxu6MuQ(Lc(gLsDAr2jG9kTBI9JYpbk(RIQ8BunqGOHcbdgPHtP4GuqpgXXi1XbsTqsKLkQAXQklxOhQOINQYYG06OateO0ujPjROmDLUOQQ61KOUmvxhI2iqYwvuvBwvv2ouu3vHMfjmnOiJdOAKQQWyvuPrtrFMsoje65cUMQkDpkLSsvv05ef3gkD1vTa6EGcX8)RKHyGX8YdgvdvremafaTQ9uHpx2qp85Q1AuDpW6)br(2cO7ziY1Kh79txGzb5)rFgm27SXjic2cyeVNDijYNVhdjUeQAb0vTa6Edeyyz0jHtmHI4VKynYO6CGd(V4faT3abgwgDs4etOi(ljwJmQghVa49giWWYOtcNycfXFjXAKrrZyenh4fat9giWWYOtcNycfXFjXAKr1449WGZTbJe202t3BoCSFWTF9(HdN1VEaor5(1tj)T9Rx(KyP7xpe4H1oKe5vTa6Edeyyz0jHtmHI4VKynYOO4)IRX72tnMeL9fTk1deE28(ZHbVQD7DRBdOqkKnXLEiet8yAZ2tnMeL9v3VE5tIfA)6Hq0TdjrEvlGU3abgwgDs4etOi(ljwJmkAgJO5aVBpq4zri6HqvlGU3WcJw(6IJnlJojCtye7ybq7nqGHn4GgPleNrNWYNzazJpfmQWjMqr8xsSgzuuJOzSTcgvNjhUotbW7nqGHLrNWYNzqWm93QGrfoXekI)sI1iJQ14gnwam1BGadBWbnsxioJobscYyGhvWOy5Zma(wfmQWjMqr8xsSgz0Oh81wAgLrr1O5uWO2915rfmQG8962TBp7qbj8HOSEeZUSjU0VUDBb
FIREBALL_ROTATION
Talents 3X11121

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.5.10.

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Priority

Pre Macro: Heart Essence

KeyPress: Pyroblast, Flamestrike, Berserking, Combustion

Main Sequence: Fireball, Heart Essence, Fire Blast

Post Macro: Blazing Barrier

Scorch Rotation

dae8caalOQDbu8lPQHrQ6yuSmaptknnGsxJK02OeFdiX4ejNJsADKc3diPbcrCqiKfss8qiXeHGUiPOncKYhbIAKqKojPuReiYlHaZeOQBkf2ju(jjvdfsAPIupvYujXwHqnwGu9wvP7Qk2RYFbcgmkhg0ILkpgPjlfDzHntk5ZuQrlIttvVMKYSvv3gsTBIFJy4quhhOYYPYZf10v56qLTde68Kk7hvpZugMzvHI6PrbPGqA1vqKI2QJnmGPSQbuWb)Alx4aXqoprw3kf4pKlVQf0ngdGzfcdTG4(3WmRqeUlH4wbsHa1HenDrtOBvdi1rqC4YEIKNYWmtzyMv9uy(4SxHqtGIeFVy)Wzg9PsPA7Waw1tH5JZEfcnbks89I9dNby1cG(udRDvpfMpo7vi0eOiX3l2pCgGvWMAf4jeKbVhT)wzwHkjFnGuhzkdZSQNcZhN9keAcuK47f7hodOv1wt7UvinGnx3kSGQ26wPs8V1TkTxSnRBfke0DWBDRuCErT4aMkRqqOlD8dyoMYUvii0HQlY5PmmZQ(d6SJlKaToo7vijqh6NHbSQNcZxoahUqObN9IM0ud65(45mHqtGIeFVy)WzawaSck45mJv9TgRdRDvpfMpo7fnPPg5eVwhEoti0eOiX3l2pCMX0AXYWa7QEkmF5aC4cHgC2lsO4CzIdpNHM0ud4)WZzcHMafj(EX(HZCrooq1WzCgGbqpEoRrCbXHNZeC))UvkoVOwCM1TkTxSbw3kuDrdi1rMYWmR6PW8XzVcHMafj(EX(HZaSAbqFQDRQlqg0Wj0ZtKvO68eN)0TB3Qc5GQnchML2vGCPjIdx2tKvaGrvWy0VstrlIJgOqqJm8GD(V)0nv2TBd
SCORCH_ROTATION
Talents 3X11121

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.5.10.

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Priority

Pre Macro: Heart Essence

KeyPress: Pyroblast, Flamestrike, Berserking, Combustion

Main Sequence: Scorch, Heart Essence, Fire Blast

Post Macro: Blazing Barrier

Changelog:
24. JUL - minor changes to the text cause of non-working BB Codes

Feel free to comment down below how the Macros are working for you! If there are any mistakes please let me know.
The most recent Macro will always be in the OP.
Check out my Twitch @ Twitch

Have fun!

1 Like

So when do you use the scorch one, and when do you use the fireball one ?

1 Like

heya! There are a several ways when to use Fireball and when to use the Scorch rotation.

Fireball rotation until the enemy’s health is below 30%.
Enemies with less than 30% health will get more damage by Scorch due to it’s increased crit rate.
This is the usual “rotation” for both.
If you need to move in a fight you can use the Scorch rotation to deal at least some damage instead of nothing.

why is it called AutismCat Fire?

It should be called
“Scorch_Rotation” and “Fireball_Rotation”. Ima check later after work

for me it says Scorch and Fireball rotation when importing it

Lol talking about the title of this forum. The name Autismcat caught my interest.

1 Like

ah lmao
that’s my nickname :smiley: if you want to know why check my twitch bio :slight_smile:

1 Like