Burnin burnin burnin, keep them doggies burnin, Charred hide!

A little something I cooked up. Buh dum bum ching!
Okay bad jokes aside, here’s my fire mage macro.

d8JtgaWmPQA9av4LqcTlssVgsPhlAMavYHbnBfMVs3Ke6UsPUTu55u1ojr7fQDtQ9lCAf9xGk14OYaLQYqjjgSKHdKoijWBLQCmPOJdjPfcelfsIfJ0YP8qa0tHyzaK1rcAIqcMQuYKvz6iUiKuFgs1Lv11b0grrBfOI2mX2bGpcuvnlsQMgqv8DaQrcjQpbuLgnkmEGQYjHu8lGY1qPZlfwjjLTbjYVr14M4wyLnXimrdQGAWTIka8JASsaHBHrAbhVM4XinbuZ(B2Ftmck)dqXiiZoqhVNefZP9r1btJhfAIk5ahxujV7JciOrb4jHHQHAHA9qymfs7O64xuc3IsLggNoGEsuGA80RAu9aiXgTJQJFrb4jHru9Lanp3Is4wumhWU3tSjA)Oa14Px1O6PGbPDuD8lkapjmIQVeO55wuc3IsXN8ClQPeLNhLh0pZ)unuludLFOrIc1E)RZpQPpQeOzVMmAefGTjH86OMAcpkcJpQoyA8OOFcb6)O6Aevhe9pQJ)En4Lefdia(OyQaqIQXtIcQVO8K5yefq)7JcGCD(AIbj)ffZbS7vnkud9ZrJOSVJdaiD8rnLOAWbgfO2lVfvh3(OsUMy8ruCa8wun4aTOEV)15hfKohtsJOG6lkaZ41rr4r1GdmkG(pQjr1qTqnmck8ce4GGv2eJGa6NObfWkrP(XikaiHb3WimNCJYao6dKb8Ez6jyefHPXbNV5NCTh3cRSjUfwztmYMIChekcyj0twlQnfX5O072uew2mzz7P5jdOw)JPg92Rf1MI4Cu6DGmGGJPg9OabA28T1wdReqyKnf5oiueWsONSwuBkIZrP3TPiSSzYY2tZtgqT(htn6TxlQnfX5O07aiVJc0tMC9ARHv2pgztrUdcfbSe6jRf1MI4Cu6DBkclBMSS908KbuR)XuJE71IAtrCok9oaY15RjgK8xumhWUFT1WkbpyKnf5oiueWsON4Fuf4RZFTO2ueNJsVBtrCok9oW1eatn6rbcVJU2AQh1MI4Cu6DBkIZrP3XCApfogRTM6rTPiohLE3MI4Cu6DmN2tHJXARPEuBkIZrP3TPiohLEhZP9u4yS2AQh1MI4Cu6DBkIZrP3XCApfogRTgwjlgztrUdcfbSe6jRf1MI4Cu6DBkclBMSS908KbuR)XuJE71IAtrCok9oMt7JcKb0twBnSsucJSPi3bHIawc9K1IAtrCok9UnfHLntw2EAEYaQ1)yQrV9ArTPiohLENkm4VEc(II5a29(1wdJaqEhfsWGGrqXVHk2794wyLnXiBkYDqOiGLqpzTO2ueNJsVBtryzZKLTxh)uysSH69Lanp3AVwuBkIZrP3XCa7EpXMO9xBnSsaHr2uK7GqralHEYArTPiohLE3MIWYMjlBVo(PqpJPqAVwuBkIZrP3PsdJthqpzT1Wk7hJSPi3bHIawc9K1IQxh)uiCquVVeO55w7Ou8jp3WemslBQr7tAIbbJGqEqzcuNKjxJrqEuf4Rjt4aJGIFdu5hp0)4wycgPLn1O9jacdcgrf7veMgh3ctWiQW9efHPXXTWembtWikc1aHd0OjVbGxtMCngembtWyUsage Information
Simplest Fire macro I could come up with.

[Shift] mod for Pyroblast procs. [Ctrl] mod with @cursor for Flamestrike procs. [Alt] mod with @cursor for Meteor if so specced.

Heart Essence is currently written into the macro because my mage doesn’t have FAB yet and still uses Concentrated Flame. Easily removable if you prefer more control over your essence ability and when to you use it.

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.4.25.

1 Like

Very well paced macro.

Thank you!

Glad you like it! If you notice anything that needs improvement or tweaking, just shoot me a message and I’ll see what I can do with it.

Theres nothing else to add, really :+1:

Fire mages, and shadow priests are in deep Shiet in general.

But yours at least can burst like a truck! :slight_smile:

Could u Post logs? Or any current stats like ilvl, parse or something else?

This is the mage I used to write the macro. You can see his ilvl, stats, and in the lower left my Details meter window. That was after 5 minutes on the triple target dummies in Boralus.

Agreed but still wont stop playing my spriest lol

Do you gabe any shadow priest macros in the making

I do not, yet anyway. My priest was Disc and haven’t touched him in a while, but i’ll put him on the to-do list.

Very well Thank you :smiley:

Insert scorch on moving together with pyroblast. when move, proc used, or scorching

I’m not sure it can be written into the macro that way. I did try putting scorch in the macro originally but later tests had higher dps results without it. I could try assigning it to a mod key like alt, that would probably work, if you really want it in there somewhere.

If you know a way to write the mod for using an ability when it procs, or be able to tell when a character is moving, I would love to know what it is. However, if i’m understanding correctly, doing such a thing would get pretty close to the same as botting because the macro would be doing more than just “pressing the key” it would be “thinking” for you, which would violate the EULA. There are limitations to what we can actually do with macros for that very reason.

Or maybe just a macro for moving around - one that uses abilities that we can use when having to move. Maybe that’s what he means?

I can take a look and see what i can come up with but given the way i tend to play my mage, when i need to move, i usually just blink in a direction and then go back to casting. Admittedly I’m not a raider, almost all of my experience is in mythics and m+ keys. Prolonged raid boss encounters maybe quite different and my play style may not work there. In which case I wouldn’t know that. lol

But i’m willing to try to come up with something, I’ll just have to figure out a good way to test it.

Sry, but which essence is FAB ? :smiley:

dSJkcaGErHEPOO3kH2MOsZgGlRYnLGFbLVbspMIDsv7fTBr2VsDyP(ROKFRWaPu0qvfgSsgUQKdQQ0DLihJuNtr1cfvTuvvlgslhOhsPWtjwgOEovMOOutfIjlrnDHlsPkxLsv9msCDOYgfvSvrbBMsL2oLsDAfzwG4ZQIETIYiLunnkz0QsnmjLtcvDwkvCns68QkwjLsgNKCBan1eHEnfB9fV)RKvo4)TNDYkV9L60dtek1paVOqbPbCPWrbgcmenefiAikqGPK9z3ghGGEnf51zWNn95QqPqBahz4aDtJKJi0Rjc9AkyM2f7LUwvLQc9WuWmTl2lyvOQwA6vOGzAxSxWZTQO3IcMPDXEPRvvPQqVkfmt7I9sROqFUuWmTl2lDTQkvf6HsbZ0UyVGvHQAPPVIcMPDXEzzzPcLcc4uA2fAIsP(1Ljkf)zMruk5pabrP8pLEQjkLmVp)hGRDhryqrI7vo4sMyAKO83PYdGu(NspHjkLmVppapNJi0RPGfn4ZlU0b8ZEvmnE3GalvS81LlXGIngar7G5PGaoLMDbmrP8a8k0gWbrOxtbZ0UyVkAgar7O0EzzzPcLEykyM2f7vrZaiAhL2l98Ak65mO8y4IcTbCqegmyq5lU49aKY)9UrTz7YiU0rbVzKOqPqNW1aWNId02xkMgjMNbdsa
JAINAS_FIREY_BUSH
Talents 2,2,1,3,1,3,2

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.5.1.

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Random

Pre Macro: Combustion, Living Bomb

KeyPress: Contains various utility functions.

Main Sequence: Scorch, Living Bomb, Fireball, Phoenix Flames, Fire Blast

This was a good one in the past, but got deleted. U might want to go from there, since this one does scorch on move.

Gl !

I have tested all of the fire macros with most views and this is the only macro that goes beyond the 16 and 25k dps. I don’t have the best traits in my gear and neckless, my cape is lvl6 and I am pulling clean 35K dps with ilvl440. Something cool about this macro is that the modifier for the procs responds almost immediately unlike other macros i’ve tested they take just too long to react to the key press.

That’s awesome! I’m glad it’s still performing well. Especially since I admittedly haven’t played WoW really at all since 8.3 dropped. Life has just kept steering me away unfortunately. I hope you have continued success with it!

Happy Burning!

Finally farmed lucid dreams it is like 12% increase in dps. Is there anyway to modify this macro to use rune of power instead of [Incanter’s Flow]? I just want to see if dps is sustained a little better.

UPDATE: Actually I replaced the Phoenix with Flame on then Incanter’s flow with rune of power. DPS was 35K, now 45K without braces still.