šŸ§ˆ Buttered Survival - 9.1.5 - GSE3 -

since he main stats Vers he is using carve on single target & using raptor strike seems only with some buff from the Tip of the Spear underneath it.

this gets wildfire cluster out more & runs while out of melee so i could be wrong but just from this segment it seems like carve is go-to for him. link is segment from OP.

Oh wow, this kind of blew up since Iā€™ve been playing Lost Ark lol

So, to answer some questions, this macro is technically all AOE I suppose. Using Carve here and there on single target is decent to reduce the bomb CD, but is technically a little DPS drop. Once I come back to WoW, I can split them. Otherwise, if anyone feels ambitious, the only difference is removing Carve from the ST macro.
As someone mentioned, I do use Carve on its own button in my personal macro.

As far as the targeting issue, I have no ideas. Itā€™s never done that for me. I do have the GSE option ticked.

Iā€™ll be checking in more often once 9.2 comes out, because Iā€™m sure blizz will drag me back kicking and screaming as always

@Butterbeard

Excuse me?
Lost Ark?

No! Bad Butter - You can only play and Enjoy WoW and make better Macroā€™s for us :stuck_out_tongue:
Bad, BAD Butterbeard! :smiley:

Yeah - the topic blew up - cause well - your macro is sublime - we just want perfection :smiley:
WE can wait for after 9.2 - no worries - enjoy Lost ark :smiley:

What class u playin buttered? I love your stuff

Iā€™m a World of Warcraft player in China, and seeing a lot of people saying that they need to be dismantled, I donā€™t think itā€™s necessary! This is already perfect!

this macro is insane ! Update soon for 9.2 ?

1 Like

there is no update for 9.2. macros dont always work that way. as long as they are working to satisfaction, they donā€™t need to update when a patch comes out. unless there was major changes to the class. hope that helps.

1 Like

Works good. But find myself having to manually press carve and bombs alot

Hey m8, do you still have the ST and AOE macro for this?

Hey Butter, iā€™m looking forward for a 9.2 Version with seperate ST/AOE. With setpieces we will slightly prefer Killcommand/Bombs. For the Reset. I tried do optimize it myselfā€¦ butā€¦ well, it messed up. Will try to optimzie, but your Macro was so good last Season. <3 ^.^

2 Likes

Hi were can i add wild spirit casted at player and what is the code ty on before hand :slight_smile:

how can i off auto target ?

delete it in macro :slight_smile:

I tried, but nothing. wheres the line ? can u tell me plz ? Im newbie.

should look like, /startattack or /targetenemy down the bottom of the macro

1 Like

Itā€™s been 2 months since your last post, almost 3. Are you coming back to make your edits and updates? Hope you come back soon to make all these changes that were suggested.

Edit: This post is not me begging Butterbeard to come back and make his macro better to fit MY playstyle, or any of that. I just simply read through the thread, saw people making suggestions, and one person posting very informative posts. Butterbeard said, in fact, yes some of the suggestions were good and he planned on implementing and updating his macr. This post of his was almost 3 months ago. I just simply asked if he was gonna do it, and when. Nothing more. Donā€™t take this post as anything more than a simple question with no meaning behind it.

1 Like

if there any changes that you need, you should change them yourself. not everybody will need the changes asked for. i personally think this Macro works great for my playstyle and dont see it need any changes. but if i do, i can make them myself instead of asking @Butterbeard to do the work for me. If he does, then it should be on a more personal fix, not to change it so more people ask him to change stuff. @Butterbeard or any creator would never stop making changes then.

1 Like

@Siodar we donā€™t usually have issues between us, but right now one is coming up. The only reason I made this post to @Butterbeard is because after reading the thread, there was mention of many corrections that needed to be made. Butterbeard himself acknowledge this, and said he would do so once patch 9.2 came out. Itā€™s been out for quite a while now, and he hasnā€™t even made a post saying yes or no that heā€™s back, or would even make changes anymore. Iā€™m super happy the macro works for you, however, itā€™s doesnā€™t do anything at all for me. I canā€™t even click the Icon to make it do anything. So, I was hoping he would return and make the suggested changes and maybe that would fix my issue. The other SV macros iā€™ve used have worked just fine, but this one does nothing at all. I can turn on AHK and it will just stand there doing nothing. Turn on my other AHK macro key for my secondary macro and it works fine. Same with using my scroll wheel, the button itself manuallyk and even my thumb buttons on my mouse. For me, this macro doesnā€™t work, and I canā€™t figure out why. Talents match, legos and cov match, the only thing that doesnā€™t match is my race.

I started running this macro since @Butterbeard posted it. There were several suggestions as to what modifications needed to me made. Alot of the time the macros need to be customized to fit your ping, gear, stats, etcā€¦ I started to learn to change the macros myself to fit my playstyle, etc. If you learn to change them yourself, it helps you maximize the macro to fit YOU. @Deezyl_Fizzlepop has a guide somewhere on WLM, i think. It involves MS timing, testting and adjusting the macro to fit your toon. If you look at one of the last BM posts one of our fellow WLM folks did some testing on a macro and it shows how he did the testing (for the most part). Its so rough on the origional posters trying to change the macro to fit everyones requests. Worse case scenario, if you make a mistake, delete the macro and start over. If you reach out to some of the great macro folks on here, Im sure they are more than willing to hellp you adjust and test the macro to help fit you. Just my .02 worth. Hope this helps

1 Like