Can anyone make a pally pvp gse by chance ? msg me

If someone can make me a marco ill cash app you for the help

1 Like

This is missing here my dear, hardly anyone will answer, unfortunately. =(

PvP macros are a bit more difficult, since you are not fighting mobs and if you want to perform you don’t want to waste your CD’s (ex: your wings) on an enemy that you can’t hit. Also, many macro writers here are pvers. I would suggest you may increase your chance of getting a response if you include the logic you would like to see in the macro. For instance, which spells would you include in the rotation, priorities, sequences, and which CD’s to input in the rotation versus on a mod.

2 Likes

i will do it today
BUT yeah i will do it all without big dps cd´s u need to use it by urself.
Stun-wings- etc.

I would make one, if I understood holy pal, i’ve never played it but can make a macro for pvp if someone that had experience as an HPal walked me through the meta and how it works, i’ve been trying to build one, but I don’t understand Hpal at all, and have been trying to figure it out, and how it’s played in PVP. If i had that info I could make something for GSE

Did you ever end up making it? if so can i get the import?

with 07 going live today im gonna spend the next couple days making one specifically for pvp will prolly be 2 scripts one to set up/generic dps then one to burst

That’d be sick, Can’t wait to try it!

Dont forget you can also take one already made and just shutoff cd’s like wings by disabling them