🎐 Chi Master WW - 9.2.7 - No Chi Starvation

Hope everything is well or better with you now.
I’ve been using your sequence now for a couple of days and it’s a getting used to…, but it’s working good. (with ilvl 255, DPS is going low (around 3-4k) and high (10+), but that’s more due me not yet knowing when to use the CD’s perfectly yet.)
Just to let you know.

1 Like

Hope all is well vince! monks getting a nice buff Wednesday so hope u get back on soon!

It’s a HUGE buff with Blizzard finally acknowledging what all us monks knew, our single target damage is very meh. This will make us way more than just competetive!

I will start looking tonight/tomorrow and hopefully have an update out this weekend.

1 Like

Just returning after a long break. Everything has changed. After testing many macros this one gets me the best dps by far. So thank you for that. The only issue im having is i cannot for the life of me get spinning crane kick to cast using ctrl. I tried it as is. Tried altering it. Cannot get it to work. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

check your setting in GSE, there is an option to undo CTRL commands

I looked and cannot find any options for ctrl except for macro reset buttons. Any idea where i find it? Also not sure if it matters but my ctrl mods work on every other macro and other classes.

go here. if the CTRL ones dont do it. then click the “Clear Keybinding” at the top.

1 Like

I have been using GSE since the beginning, but have never posted up until now.

I tend to take the best start macro on here and then rework it a lot to get rid of issues. To be quite honest I end up most of the time re-writing a different macro all together because the majority of authors on here just overwork and complicate the macros so much that dps loss is almost assured.

The reason I am typing this response on this post is because I can honestly say that this is the first macro I have pulled off this website for any class where it was not overworked, I had no necessary changes I had to make to it [Other than straight personal preference chances (like covenant)].

Thank you for a smooth, clean macro that works as advertised; without mucking it all up with unnecessary bells and whistles just to prove how cool your coding can be.

Clean, precise coding beats excess coding parameters every time.

Thank you very much for this macro.

2 Likes

Hi a question.
Which pact talents do you take?
Can you take a picture of the tree please?

they have the talents in the original post.

No there the Talents! 1323232
No want to see the pakt tree things of Kyrianer

Ooh. Sorry didn’t know what you ment by “pact”. I see you were talking about covenant tree.

What if i use necrolord ?

this is the best right now. realling putting out good numbers on end game content

Amazing rotation! One question I had is how do I get it to stop Interrupting channel Fists of Fury.

Hey there, I have a question. Is this 1 button GSE meant to be used along side regular rotation? I am noticing I am getting alot more dps using the macro and my regular attack buttons and doing closer to 20k dps rather than just using the single button itself. Does the same also apply to the healing macros? Maybe I have been using GSE wrong all along.

The Macros are not made to do everything. they are supposed to be used in conjunction with other spells not in the macro. thats where the dps/healing/other numbers happen. so you are doing it right. lol

Just switch out the kyrian spells for the necro spells :stuck_out_tongue:

@vince-orlando hi mate, anything that can be done so the macro dont cancel FoF ? witch make us loosing a lot of damage, cud you look into it plz if you have time