Classic Arms Warrior Leveling

I am using your first version of the macro with no issues.
I did however edit it slightly and removed rend from the rotation as it doesnt do much damage for the rage spent on it and the rage is better used for additions heroic strikes.

I copied the new one to a new macro and tried it out however I am unable to get the CTRL and Shift Mods to work on it.

thank you so much for this. Im level 13 and so far it works perfect, overpower goes off before even the prompt, lol.

Noob question but how do you pick the version? after gse import, i just see one macro

sorry m8 old one its better this new one updated not working good
rend key not working good if you can back with old one first one you did pls

sorry i fixed I think

how does the macro use whirlwind? are you switching stances manually?

Might want to have execute on a modifierā€¦sometimes or most times you dont want to be rage starved on pvp server lol

think heroic strike and execute on modifier would be good. I am lvl 41 trying this macro and most of the time it will must HS insted of MS :slight_smile:

Yeah, I removed HS and you canā€™t gain rage with it. Better to use sunder than hs imoā€¦try it and you will see your damage go up on details damage meter

1 Like

How do you get it to use whirlwind? I just get error text to say that I am not in Berzerker Stance.

did you just swap HS with sunder?

OK this is a Idea not fully tested sorry if it dont work the best i am not using it with the ability i donā€™t know i have not gotten to berserker stance yet im only 16 trying to figure out stance dance with in GSE when i do ill up date

yes that easyā€¦just replace it

Appreciate the effort mate, people need to understand that all of the Classic macros are a work in progress. Iā€™m cool with that.

I am level 38, and this is serving me well. I changed HS to sunder armor but other than that it is great and really happy with it. Keep up the work and I look forward to future updates.

cool glade it works for you canā€™t wait till i can dual wield

Hey Barbarach!

I really really really appreciate your work on this, itā€™s nice to have people like you!

I used the one there was before you updated it, and I have to say, the first version was way better and made me top dps all the time. (lvl 31 warr).

Are you able to send the code for the one you had before updating?

I would really appreciate it!

• Whynotwhynot

not sure witch one it was but i can try

d8dsfaqyvEmHxQuP3Qu2Mc1DvIzIeDpfvA2kYPf6MkKFbXTjPxJq7Kk7vA3c2pOllAyijJtvQbIG0qvfnyGHdjoicIVQurhdrNJQQSqeyPqslwvz5e9qLk8ukltbRtrzIuvXuvstMQmDuxuPkFMe9mvjxhsTrQQQTQOIntvz7ibFKQkzwiPMgj8DLQAKkQY3qQgTQQXJG6KiHEouxdPCEvH)svL63K64kQQlzxRJSgHG6iZVPCV5ShLu05x1n01A(bDqzQd1nuB9MYaJRvZpPVd9exhzncbn)RL1i4KFN8e)ekbthA1enHRzOKck6N6iRn6es9CsjoQd4UwhzxRJSgI4WmeSf0QAVfiyqbn61nudrCygc2u1EZW)rF8ceqqkXPKykHaJVGiR7vneXHziytv7nd)h9XlqGTFMOedkHaJLrIjUof1qehMHG9iCkqZzD0QHiomdb0F9wrDJRHiomdbBQAVz4)OpEbc25FuoTFm4vh9AiIdZ4C(OZGiHaiqM4KNlFsLjdbqWyAkgtneqsNKg1qqa90uDVRHiomdbJ0s(MGaJLrIzD(RgI4WmeSf0QAVfiy4nT6iPQgI4WmeSPQ9MH)J(4fiyht5rHSgLAnkugvJCTARYyGyYK9R28YZRF1CPGy)QrqoX9RgQXGsY(vB38XtzIXDToYAi8jvMCgs1hqWwq)FsvQdAV88wQBOgI4Wmeqsfv19QgI4WmeSj0QFhVabdJFtVCnuJbLd9R2QmgiM8q)QzCII)rheCuhQ9ug1Yi)O2U5duZP8WzxRJSgcMpjFmFcILR9uMJoHu316iRHiomdbdkOrVCTNAmp6esDxlxUUHUwhzneXHziylOv1ElqWGcA0RBOgI4WmeSPQ9MH)J(4fiGGuItjXucbgFbrw3RAiIdZqWMQ2Bg(p6JxGaB)mrjgucbglJetCDkQHiomdb7r4uGMZ6OvdrCygcO)6TI6gxdrCygc2u1EZW)rF8ceSZ)OCA)yWRo61qehMHGnvT3m8F0hVabJFP4vDVRHiomJZ5JodIecGazItEU8jvMmeabJPPym1qajDsAudbb0tt15VAiIdZqWiTKVjiWyzKywhjv1qehMHGTGwv7TabdVPvhjzneXHziytv7nd)h9XlqWoMYJcznk1AuOmQg5A1EQX8Oti1DTCT5LNx)Q5sbX(vJGCI7xnuJbLK9RgQXGYH(vBvgdetEOF1morX)OdcoQd1EkJAzKFuB38bQ5uE4SR1rwdbZNKpMpbXY1EkZrNqQ7ADK1qehMHGbf0OxU2U5JNYeJ7ADK1q4tQm5mKQpGGTG()KQuh0E55Tu3qneXHziGKkQQ7vneXHziytOv)oEbcgg)ME5YLRn6cOVjkg4usHmWrDOeuUCla
ARMS_LEVELING

Perfect, it works!

I made the other one work as well, by changing the ā€˜berserker stanceā€™ to ā€˜battle stanceā€™ :wink:

1 Like

I love it, I changed a couple things personally. I replaced hamstring with Sunder Armor, and put HS on a modifier.

/cast [nomod] Battle Stance
/cast [mod:shift] Berserker Stance
/cast [mod:shift] Sweeping Strikes
/cast Execute
/cast Overpower
/cast [mod:shift] Whirlwind
/castsequence reset=target Rend, Sunder Armor, null
/cast Mortal Strike
/cast [mod:ctrl] Heroic Strike
/cast [mod:shift] Cleave

Sorry for asking but I do not know what is and what is not possible with GSE macros. But can you put ā€œBattle Shoutā€ somewhere in this macro? If yes, where?