Combat – 5.0

This is as close it can get without using a macro extender addon. I might put a longer version later once I have some time available. Hope you guys like it.

/castsequence reset=target Revealing Strike,Sinister Strike,Sinister Strike,Slice and Dice,Sinister Strike,Sinister Strike,Sinister Strike,Rupture,Sinister Strike,Sinister Strike,Eviscerate
/castsequence reset=9 Killing Spree,Adrenaline Rush,Shadow Blades

Don’t forget to have Blade Flurry on for AoE situations and also apply poisons on your weapons!

I just put together one, check if that one works better for you.

Hey Luis are you referring to the opening post macro? if not I dont see your revised macro.

Does any one have an updated for 5.1?

[quote quote=3366]you will need super duper macro addon for this one,it works a treat for me:
/castsequence [stance:1]ambush;reset=target revealing strike,Sinister Strike,sinister strike,slice and dice,sinister strike,sinister strike,sinister strike,sinister strike,revealing strike,rupture,sinister strike,sinister strike,sinister strike,sinister strike,eviscerate
/cast adrenaline rush
/cast vanish
/use 13
/use 14
/startattack
/cast [nostance:1] Stealth [/quote]

Have not played my rogue for ages but this works a treat for it - keep in mind he is only level 80 but I can see with extra talents/abilities/passives it may not be optimal at level 90. At least this never gets the error about a stronger ability.

May i offer 2 Alternettives as rupture alone is a waste of CP.
as i cannot deal with Modifiers because i use Teamspeak to talk to Guildies i will not inclued them in my macro’s should you want them there easy enough to add into it for Whatever spell i may have missed :slight_smile:

Single Target as follows:

#Showtooltip
/castsequence reset=target Revealing Strike,Sinister Strike,Slice and Dice,Sinister Strike,Sinister Strike,Sinister Strike,Sinister Strike,rupture,Revealing Strike,Sinister Strike,Sinister Strike,Sinister Strike,Eviscerate,Sinister Strike
(Not Amazing but has me top on DPS in LFR often)

AoE Macro As Follows

#Showtooltip
/castsequence reset=target Fan of Knives,Fan of Knives, Fan of Knives,fan of knives,Fan of Knives,Crimson Tempest

Also a VERY HELPFULL one for All Rogues to use every 30 secs.

Tricks of the Trade Macro:

#showtooltip
/cast [@focus,exists] Tricks of the Trade

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Make sure to set focus target.
None of theese macros get stuck luis if you would like to use them as main macro i do not mind as you inspired me to make them :smiley:
Good luck and Happy Macro’ing for the Future
Aktaíøn of Terenas (Strikes again :P)

How’s the ‘old’ combat macro’s doing in the 5.x patch? Have been away for a bit (2 months) and am overwhelmed by the new and changed stuff… bugs the shit out of me being a rogue atm:)

you will need super duper macro addon for this one,it works a treat for me:
/castsequence [stance:1]ambush;reset=target revealing strike,Sinister Strike,sinister strike,slice and dice,sinister strike,sinister strike,sinister strike,sinister strike,revealing strike,rupture,sinister strike,sinister strike,sinister strike,sinister strike,eviscerate
/cast adrenaline rush
/cast vanish
/use 13
/use 14
/startattack
/cast [nostance:1] Stealth

:slight_smile: why should I use that one, when the one from lazy macros works the same:) You haven’t seen the new stuff yet, that us rogues have now? I do not believe, that any of the old macros is still ueber in 5.03…

/castsequence reset=target Revealing Strike,Sinister Strike,Slice and Dice,Sinister Strike,Sinister Strike,Sinister Strike,Sinister Strike,Eviscerate

/use Adrenaline Rush

I keep a seperate, near identical, macro which substitutes Eviscerate for Crimson Tempest if there are 3 or more mobs. I only use 4 sinister strikes in the macro because I usually get at least one extra combo point for a 5 point finisher and hate wasting extra combo points. I don’t macro killing spree since its unpredictable in targeting mobs and better to use when out of energy.

Hi Luis ! Can u plz try to make a lazy one for this ? All the Combat lazy Above doesn’t work for 5.0.5, Shadow blades gives too many Combo points + Reveiling Strike and anticipaticion gives more Cp…Need a way of wasting combo points without getting too many Seconds of slice n dice and too many Combo points wasted , i tried to make one its working for now but is not that good, plz give us combat ur professional opinion I think Making a lazy macro for combat that works nice is a challenge.

this is what i tried sequence (RV,SS,SnD,SS x5,Evis,Evis) but I Get 36 sec Of SnD And then i get lock up because it tells me that i Have a stronger ability.