Combat – 5.1

I’m using this on my 86 rge , basically the same as above save I made the adrenaline rush [combat] modifier so that it doesn’t pop every time you hit the button and i removed vanish I prefer to use that as needed and added error frame clear enjoy

/castsequence [form:1]ambush;reset=target revealing strike,Sinister Strike,sinister strike,slice and dice,sinister strike,sinister strike,Sinister strike,sinister strike,revealing strike,rupture,sinister strike,sinister strike,Sinister strike,sinister strike,eviscerate

/use [combat]adrenaline rush

/use 13

/use 14

/startattack

/use [noform:1]Stealth

/run UIErrorsFrame:Clear()

try this out guys please note i have the talent “Anticapation” this macro works really great for me.
/castsequence [stance:1]ambush;reset=target revealing strike,null
/castsequence reset=combat Sinister Strike,sinister strike,slice and dice,sinister strike,sinister strike,sinister strike,sinister strike,eviscerate,revealing strike
/cast adrenaline rush
/cast shadow blades
/cast combat readiness
/cast evasion
/use 13
/use 14
/cast [nostance:1] Stealth
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]

here is the aoe macro i use…
/castsequence reset=target revealing strike,null
/castsequence reset=combat fan of knives,fan of knives,fan of knives,fan of knives,crimson tempest,revealing strike
/cast adrenaline rush
/use 13
/use 14

Is there anyone that can help out do a combat macro with the new priority macro style?

Regards

[quote quote=5538]Is there anyone that can help out do a combat macro with the new priority macro style?

Regards
[/quote]
Hello Mbd, I’ll try to work on that today. But first I have to find a friend with a high level rogue or maybe download the PTR, wish me luck.

Good Luck then :slight_smile:

Hey Luis any progress with making a toolkit macro?

5.2- thoughts on this one

/castsequence [stance:1]ambush;reset=target revealing strike,null
/castsequence reset=combat Sinister Strike,sinister strike,slice and dice,sinister strike,sinister strike,sinister strike,sinister strike,Rupture,sinister strike,sinister strike,sinister strike,eviscerate,revealing strike

/cast [nostance:1] Stealth

I have shadow blades, combat readiness and adrenaline rush,killing spree seperated on hot keys

Luis, Michael, do either of you have an update for 5.2 - 5.3?

I can help test if need be…

Thanks in advance.

I am still using one from the older threads but it needs adjusting as with the new patch Revealing Strikes debuff now lasts a lot longer. In any case the old one still works - when I get time I will have a look.
Don’t play my rogue very much.