Combat Lazy Macro – 4.3

Okay, after many attempts to create a macro for the rogue, I think I finally got it! It took so long due to the short amount of characters available in the macro box and talents from rogues. I was able to put all cooldowns for damage and only 1 avoidance. Also any modifier key would activate the area of effect (Fan of Knives). Other than that is just another no brainer spammable macro, hope you guys enjoy it.

/castsequence [mod]Fan of Knives;reset=target Sinister Strike,Slice and Dice,Sinister Strike,Sinister Strike,Sinister Strike,Revealing Strike,Rupture
/castsequence reset=30 Killing Spree,Adrenaline Rush
/cast Smoke Bomb
/startattack

Macro Explanation:

Don’t forget to have Blade Flurry on for AoE situations and also apply poisons on your weapons!
UPDATED September 30, 2011: Removed the Redirect spell that was not working and the rotation resets on target to prevent any lock ups.

I use this macro, but I have a couple of problems with it. First, Killing Spree has a tendency to go off and really bad moments (enemy mobs nearby but not currently aggroed), so I took it out and I just use it manually. Second, Smoke Bomb never gets cast for some reason. Third, you say above to use Blade Flurry, but from what I’ve read, Rupture should never be used with Blade Flurry. For this reason, when I’m dpsing multiple mobs, I use the macro up until the finishing move, then use Eviscerate, and then switch targets.

Hello Palladia, I read somewhere I think was elitist jerks to don’t use Blade Flurry also for certain occasions, but I just meant as a reminder because is not included inside the macro. People tend to forget to use other abilities because of the lazy macros and thats why I mentioned it.
I will try to revise the macro as soon as I can and check on the smoke bomb problem. About the Killing Spree is just optional there, is all about preference and everyone is welcome to do the same with the macros like you did, if anyone can make it better just edit and paste it here to share. :slight_smile:

Podemos poner /use 13 y /use 14 despues de smoke bomb??

gabofunk:
Podemos poner /use 13 y /use 14 despues de smoke bomb??

*Can we put /use 13 and /use 14 after the smoke bomb??

Si tienes espacio para mas letras, claro.

*If you got extra space for characters, sure.

I did some test with new trinkets i got, and the macro works flawlessly, im not 85 yet, so smoke bomb doesn’t work.

Hey guys i tried to edit my combat Lazy macro (taking out the killing spree) but it didnt quite work right . the reason i want it out is because you cant use it on Ultrax .(it launchees you behind him). Could you possibly send me a version/post of the macro with out that feature. thanks

Hello Justin, it should of been as simple as removing the spell and the comma. But I can help you with that.

/castsequence [mod]Fan of Knives;reset=target Sinister Strike,Slice and Dice,Sinister Strike,Sinister Strike,Sinister Strike,Revealing Strike,Rupture
/castsequence Adrenaline Rush
/cast Smoke Bomb
/startattack

Hey all, I’m about to get my legendary daggers and currently use an edited version of the Combat macro, all i wanted ask if anyone knew of a macro that can be used with these, as they generate combo points. Any and all help will be appreciated. Thanks :slight_smile: