Combat macro

Ok first of all im a boxer so i tend to use these lazy macros but such as with a rogue its really hard to prioritize your macro to do such a thing. I actually use a cpl ones a stealth and ones a out of stealth.
This one is for my im out of stealth normaal dps. It doesnt lock up for me ever. Also it allows a full duration of each finisher in the macro before it comesback around. There might be a second or two of downtime but works really well.

#showtooltip revealing strike
/castsequence reset=target revealing strike, sinister strike, Slice and Dice, sinister strike,Expose Armor,sinister strike,Sinister Strike,,rupture,Sinister Strike,Sinister Strike,Sinister Strike,Sinister Strike,recuperate,Sinister Strike,Sinister Strike
/cast shiv
/use 13
/use 14
/run UIErrorsFrame:C

This is my stealth macro which i talent subterfuge.

/targetenemy [noharm][dead] 
/castsequence reset=combat cheap shot, Ambush, garrote

I use this one for right before i pop killing spree does way more damage.

/castsequence reset=30 Adrenaline Rush,Shadow Blades

Give these a try and tell me what you think.

Actually use this one for your opener from stealth using subterfuge. This one makes sure you hit ambush and put bleed on before you come out of stealth and in most cases you can cheap shot them which allows you to revealing strike the target expose armor and get snd up before they come out of stealth.

/castsequence reset=combat Ambush, garrote,cheap shot

This is an updated version of the macro I have been using it works really well, for me anyway

#showtooltip revealing strike
/castsequence reset=target Revealing Strike, Sinister Strike, Slice and Dice, Sinister Strike,Expose Armor,Sinister Strike,Sinister Strike,Rupture,Sinister Strike,Sinister Strike,Sinister Strike,Sinister Strike,Recuperate,Sinister Strike,Sinister Strike
/cast [combat] shiv
/cast [combat, @targettarget, help] Tricks of the Trade
/use  [combat]13
/use  [combat]14
/cast [combat]Combat Readiness
/startattack
/cast [nostance:1] Stealth
/script UIErrorsFrame:Hide();
/console Sound_EnableSFX 1