Combat Rogue 5.4 ( macro request)

i just wonder if someone is able to make a combat 5.4 macro ^^

im sort of clueless when its about macros tho …
if someone wants to help out with it thx.

Been messing with a few but I cant get them to work as I would love killing spree in the macro any way would love to see if some one that plays a combat rogue has one?

It depends on how good a macro and how many alt buttons you are willing to deal with.

A super simple macro would be

/cast [mod]revealing strike
/castsequence reset=0.3 1,Sinister Strike
/cast Killing Spree

It will cast KS on CD, then SS forever till you press a mod button, in wow that would be ctrl, alt or shift, while pressing the macro to do a Revealing Strike.

Now you would want a burst button, and that would be a simple

/cast Adrenaline Rush 
/cast shadow blades

Then you need 1 more button to do the rotation and that would be adding Slice and Dice on another button. Just get a timer and press it right before its about to expire. Same with Revealing strike just pres the mod button till you reapply it.

I do not believe you can make a great all in 1 button for the Rogue class. Sure you can get one to work, kinda. But those 2 macros are the backbone to combat rogue rotation, just need to use slice and dice manually, like the Retribution macros do with Inquisition.

There is no change between 5.5 to 5.4 that I can see. I sytill use the same macro anyway. Here is the macro that I use.

#showtooltip Sinister Strike
/cast !Stealth
/castsequence reset=target Revealing Strike,null
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,Sinister Strike
/castsequence [mod] Kick;reset=target Slice and Dice,Sinister Strike,Recuperate,Sinister Strike,Sinister Strike,Eviscerate,Revealing Strike,Sinister Strike,
/cast [combat]Adrenaline Rush
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
/mtce

Since it won’t let me edit my post, I meant from 5.3 to 5.4. ( and I STILL use the same macro, typo there, lol)

I use a multi button macro. The rogue rotation is really simple so my main spam button is.

/cast [mod]revealing strike
/castsequence reset=0.3 1,sinister strike

It will sinister strike until you hold a modifier button, ctrl, alt or shift, then it will revealing strike. Simple.

I have Slice and Dice and Eviz on 2 different buttons by themselves.

I have a killing spree macro with gloves.

#showtooltip killing spree
/use 10
/cast killing spree

And a Rush/Blades macro that uses all trinkets and gloves.

/cast shadow blades
/cast adrenaline rush
/use 10
/use 14
/use 13

Its not really a “lazy” macro. But it is effective. I just press shift and my spam macro once. That gets revealing strike going. Then just let go of shift and spam the spam button till 5 cp then hit my slice and dice button. Spam to 5 again and hit my Eviz. that is the whole combat rotation. As per best rogue practices, use killing spree macro first, then when that is done use Rush/Blades.

I use this macro, which is copied from a Combat 5.3 macro. I took out an Eviscerate, and replaced it with Recuperate for solo survivability. I added a few extra lines for Tricks of the Trade and Killing Spree - remove these if you prefer them on demand.

It’s not perfect, but allows me to roam Timeless Isle in a 1 button fashion. Have a play, and add/remove attacks as suits your needs and/or character build.

#showtooltip Sinister Strike
/startattack
/castsequence [stance:1]Ambush; reset=target Revealing Strike,null
/castsequence reset=0 0,Sinister Strike
/castsequence reset=target Slice and Dice,Sinister Strike,Recuperate,Sinister Strike,Sinister Strike,Eviscerate,Revealing Strike,Sinister Strike
/cast Killing Spree
/cast Adrenaline Rush
/cast Shadow Blades
/cast Combat Readiness
/cast Evasion
/cast [combat, @targettarget, help] Tricks of the Trade
/cast [nostance:1] Stealth
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]