Combat Swords - Very close to optimal rotation

Hi guys, I love to share my macros and this one makes playing a combat sword rogue smooth and easy. When stealthed, it casts garrote, when out of stealth it casts sinister strike without a mod and eviscerate with modifier. It also pops slice and dice once per mob with your first 1-2 combo points. After the first cast of slice and dice, slice and dice should be maintained manually.

dCt3baWsIK3cuVwjAMOinBk6MGYVaPBtuTta7vA3i2pvggf8BQAGeIgQIQbtPHteoOI4ykLJtOQfsiSufPdlA5O6HefpvyzerpN0evctLGjdKPR6Ies9yKEgHKRRK2iHsBLqXMrr12js9ruuMfk9zLktJO0irrCEfLrRuLXdItsHoTcxJqL7PuvRdfUlO6Yq3TkuGTgWMyeOaswHgcPjsU2qgMojcJY0ybY8C18fyRXK1VNN3yAUB3mrYem5xrCjYBesGuJlkGSnGLuUxmixhEIwHcSvHcS1akn17SGrid9kR(KqrgBWDwMLCU)ybKSbuAQxrXVIek6SGrid9kR(KqrggyjE5EqWDwoQ43)jFhEN1zdZbfD2KaYzxmOiRZswnnlGOAaLM6DwWiKHELvFsOiddSeVCpi4oBmid9i3zJZhlXciBdO0uVZcgHm0RS6tcfzyGvUheCNv0spukYZJfqCnGQp5p)t6sNfmczOxz1NekYWa8gsHZMIMyQyf6BehLqSRe6hEsJPjbKxEdPWzZ5OQvOVXCoclPCFf6Bm3Rhws5(k0333awswttJKJCPrYhEsfrFFlMAIN
Talents CLASSIC

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.4.14.

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Random

Main Sequence:

any updates to this macro

why is the sequence set to random?