Conversion Macro ?? can anyone make

HY i want to ask if someone can make me a Conversion macro ( that i can spam and always go ON not toggle on/off).
A Conversion sentence that i can put in a macro and always when i have runic power to trigger it and be ON …even if i push macro more times Conversion to be always ON and ONLY when i dont have enough got runic power to go OFF.

PS: In 5.4 it was some kind of macro “!conversion” that I was able to spam conversion macro many times and be always be ON. ATM if u push many times conversion will go ON/OFF …and i cant make it happen to go only ON nad to have it in a normal macro…

Are you using GS?

Yeah I use GnomeSequencer

Then, no. As far as I know, GS doesn’t recognize reset='s or special characters like !. It just goes down the line and spams what’s next and whether it fires or not is irrelevant and whether it already exists is irrelevant.

The best I can think of is put it at the end of a castsequence or at the bottom of a long group of commands in the hope that GS take some time to come back around and switch it off once it switches it on.

GS does recognize !, reset however, it does not as stated above.

Here’s a conversion macro I wrote. It’s not GS, but it’s spam-able and conversion heals for about 10-15% of the total healing depending on your health.

It works by spacing out Conversion* for when you have enough runic power. Blood tap* stops the macro from getting in the way of outbreak*.

-Talents
(2,3,1,1,3,2,1)

-Glyphs
Major Glyph: Outbreak*

The Macro should be button #1, Plague Leech should be button #2 In case you get stuck waiting on runes.

/castsequence reset=3 Blood Boil,Death Strike,Outbreak,Blood Boil,Death Strike,Blood Boil,Conversion,Blood Boil,Blood Tap,Blood Boil,Death Strike,Blood Boil,Conversion,Blood Tap
/cast Bone Shield
/cast Vampiric Blood
/cast Dancing Rune Weapon

Zombocast