Corbic Enhance Macro (9.0.x)

Morning/Evening Toxic,

I just wanted to check in with real world results. I’m now 189.5, 550+ IO and made our Normal/Heroic team due to your macro. I made some changes for the way I play but honestly, it’s rock solid. I’m getting 97-99% uptime in raid, easily able to run 7-9’s (10 was a learning experience). Thanks for putting it out there. I was so impressed by it, I stopped playing my DK 2 weeks in and levelled up the shammy.

Adi

1 Like

Could u share your macro with us pls?

Glad you are getting good results. When you understand how a Shaman works in general the macro is just another tool to ensure you stick to the right rotation and makes sure you get those hard hits in when needed. Thanks for the feedback

I merely changed shift to healing surge as I learn keys/raid. I’ll put it back on chain harvest once I feel comfortable. I’ll double check it when the servers come back up.

1 Like

Hi Toxic, i only want to say i like your macro. You need do know how enhancer works and after that it feels great to play with your macro.

Thanks for your Work keep it up

1 Like

Another small update, 7/10 H (averaging around 72 Best Perf. Avg) and 843 IO.
Solid as a rock. Wow Analyzer is suggesting a bit more Flame Shock uptime, WF totem uptime (probably as I’m holding back on Doom Winds) and maybe throwing some bolts when I’m running. I’ll play with FS a little and report back if I needed to tweak it.

Keep it up, you’re making me look good, aiming for the Mythic Team next.

id love to see your sim and have you made any progress? talents for this one is lower then bis ones?

id love to see your sim and have you made any progress? talents for this one is lower then bis ones?

Quick Sim - Adiasstas - 5,058 DPS - Raidbots

Adiasstas - Dentarg - Warcraft Logs

My logs weren’t great as I wasn’t proccing Doom Winds correctly. Now if I can get DW and Ascension to line up, I spam the shit out of Wind Strike outside the macro (like, I keep hitting the key every time I see it up while the macro is running in the background).

Working on Stone Generals tonight. I’m finally getting past the stage of self preservation and actually getting my dps up.

Wow, @Fredgarvin your new parse is insane , wish macro are u used ?

can u send me more tips on pm ?

i’m pretty low with Thunders Fury macro
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/38277606

dee1caWjvkAwQu6xOQHPihJKLHkpdrtdHRHIABQKVbrJdOZjQwhk09OIQbsfLdIcwOi6Ha0erjUOiSrfv1hvPWiPICsuQEjvOzQOk3uKStv8tfvAOaYsbqpvyQG6QkQyROK(ka8wO0DHI9k9xvQAWK6WkTyrQhtXKHKlRQnJI8zQGrdOonu9AukZMkDBrz3G8BfgUIYXvPYYPQNJ00jUoKA7qiFhc15HG9tPRQW9OAa4Cbys2b8(ehNUhgajyWXeS0dxHBaVUpKqBWPukfjzJeqmn8MhWr2Sv204U4ccnzdGguj1A8Jyr03ObdOfGh(gao8PXnodgX4U4oaSCtQv70ML9(g3isW67P4dOE4UiYBKAHqVUSdjVhrpKGpGAYgZBPYCMHALhvdUjo1KIJy6IGKaSHtV7Sgny5zAr7k9OAW66X30UpTWvAeZEd7S0d3fzda8lBmG2V0cxPrQ14hS(Ek(aIw4EufUhvdEZsf6Fh6hY8wTv7F6loxwVdVy1wTceKem)wRwLFbsmDRvRYVajM6HRbVzPIvJ1mYsVcgRwLJKtr0dzdEZsfRMzfZKK9q0G3SuXQrscMN3dZn4nlvSASMrw6vWy1kqKGij65QbVzPIvFnPMi7bzdEZsfRMKB6cjrpGn4nlvSAKKG55nG94qS9cxt2a2JdX2lQMSri)S5JgYi4dOgXFh6hsWx3go(iaW39x6x4knC8rai)tPfUhvdEz9o8Yd9ziy1yHgaV(mmyr9lkm9W1G3SuXQXMnqXifyCMemwn40erpKn4nlvSASzdumUUcgRwbcQYV6HObVzPIvJnBGIrJ4DXy1kqqccYknaY)PwJFu4knaAqLuRXpkCLkvQuPfa

CORBIC_ENH_TWEAKED

Talents: 2111133

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.6.49.

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Sequential

KeyPress: Healing Surge, Lightning Bolt, Chain Lightning

Main Sequence: Frost Shock, Crash Lightning, Lava Lash, Chain Harvest, Primal Strike, Flame Shock, Feral Spirit, Sundering