Crypts F is for FIGHT

Crypt I love this macro.
at item level 372
mastery 33% 1490
haste 14% 2367
Crit 29% 2285
Vers 8% 1594

I know my stats arent set the best but they are what they are.
If i use the cleave talent setup on single target dummy is average 5.31M 18.4k dps .
If i use the single target talents the macro stalls and i do 12k dps after 10ish seconds.

Thanks for all the work you have been doing on this macro.

1 Like

No problem about the English, you need to make Icons for both but you only need to spam #1 F is for Fight.

Maybe put F is for Fight EXTRA on a bar somewhere that you don’t use, just in case

its work when i change config to version 1 version 2 idk why not attack
and this macro for both spam ST + aoe right

and this only for pvp ?

Version 1 is for Single target build Talents:
ST Talents:
BcGAYhlYdy9RJ6ROrphOEi69vCAAAAAAQkUUkkIJJSLNiSSEHIJAAAAAAoACAIJJJSSSIJSLBkAAAAAAAAA

Version 2 is for AOE build:
CLEAVE Talents:
BcGAYhlYdy9RJ6ROrphOEi69vCAAAAAAIRSJNJSSSIt0IKJRikAAAAAAgigACIRSikQIJ0SAJAAAAAAgEA

And just check that you have the latest macro, I updated about 30min ago

They could work for PVE but I don’t know how well, I only have PVP gear. I don’t have any PVP skills in the macro only Thorns which is on SHIFT modifier which you can change.

Cool I updated the cleave about 30min ago, are those DPS numbers for PVE? Would be good to know what a decent base is for PVE, I will get gear for that later, right now I need to max out my vault for druid then focus on DK, War, DH

i got what u mean its work 100% i do aoe test 50-80K and for ST 20K now maybe need more stats for more dmg
ty alot

1 Like

Awesome man! I’m glad you got it working

Oh I just read the bottom of what you typed now, ye it will stall if you don’t change the version in the F is for Fight macro to version 1 because it’s using Primal Wrath.

So version 1 in macro for single target talent build, version 2 is for AOE/Cleave build using primal

Disregard this, I Re-imported and working perfectly now.

After your update, this macro seems to lock up. The only way i could get it to start firing again is to press esc, any chance you could give it a look. thanks. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Dam, I forgot to change the macro to version 1. after i did the change i get around 20k on single target. great macro

1 Like

your macro is the best, well done i really recommend it, specially if you looking for pvp, works great, thanks man you are the best

1 Like

cleave build is what i choose solo and bgs, even 2v2 is good is the best build.

1 Like

Ye Cleave is the way to go, I have a new build I am testing, HUGE DPS but want to do a few more shuffles tonight before I release

3 Likes

How many ms do you use with your macro?

1 Like

How come you have moonfire?

1 Like

100ms but I would say you will be fine up to 150ms, whatever normally works for you.

Will update now, I had it because you want to proc Bloodtalons all the time. But I have moved to new build will share now

Yo, just to let you know your macro works perfectly, can’t wait for the new one. Anything I can help please fell free to share. Big up

1 Like