Crypts F is for FIGHT

Ok update done, Old version still there as ver 2 in Main Macro but the default is now set to Ver 3 for the new build and what I use.

Screenshots included, I lost the last round of that Solo Shuffle because the Pala and War had enough of my shit and me destroying everyone in the previous rounds so they gunned for me in the last one :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

is for pvp or can it used for mythics and raid?

1 Like

With the DPS it puts out I would say it could be used to M+ and PVE but give it a try and see, it still cleaves but a lot harder now because of Swarm, so just spread DoTs as usual and watch everything die

i did, went from 45k down to 21k, i pve and do mythics and raid, i dont pvp, which talents build?

1 Like

Can’t wait to try it out, just one question and it’s not about the build but could you please share the plate profile you use? (Nameplates)

1 Like

I use Plater Nameplates

Otherwise think link to the Waigo:
https://wago.io/bA_P64xrv

All I did was slightly increase the size of the targeted nameplate and then added target highlights

I can’t share the profile on here because it’s too much text apparently

Just refresh the page when you follow the link. Called Best Plater Profile or something

im still getting lockups on the macros. I imported them and left them alone, for some reason , in an instance it will be fine but at some point it just is auto-attacking. not sure why its locking up or hanging
 it will work fine for a while then. . i did remove a few things as i like to control them manually but have not modified anything else in the macro. removed the “Mod” as i use a seperate key for this,
 but thats it. strange

This is probably gonna sound dumb but when we change the macro from a 1 to a 2 to make it work do we have to do it to all the macros or just the one being spammed

Same for me

dont know waht is wrong

1 Like

The versions are very specific to the builds. In the Main Macro Ver 1 is for the single target talent set, Ver 2 is for the Cleave, 3 is for the new Cleave talents without Remove corruption and bloodtalons etc.

In the EXTRAS Macro Ver 1 is paired with Ver 1 & 2 in the Main, so for the single target and original cleave builds. Ver 2 in the EXTRAS is for the New Cleave build.

I shared the macro with my brother last night and his macro locked up as well, it was his talents, he was not using the new cleave build. We changed it and went into arenas, at some point he was in the auction house and went into a Solo Shuffle, it had reset all his talents back to the old cleave so he had to change after losing the first round. Once talents were right he did similar DPS to me in arenas.

So key thing here is if you are not using the talent builds according to the correct macro versions you will lock up. If you know your way around macros you will know which talents you can safely change and how they will impact the macro and what adjustments to make.

Now when it comes to the CD’s, removing the modifiers Shift & ctrl or ALT will have no impact as long as you don’t remove /click CRYPT_F_IS_FOR_FIGHT_EXTRA in the KeyPress of the main macro, remove this line and you don’t have a macro.

But if you remove just certain blocks in the EXTRAS macro because you don’t want it to fire then you have to tune that to suit you, it will impact the overall flow, you may get energy starved or combo point starved etc, I have put them specifically in that order because of when I am able to get them to fire off.

I write macros to run in a very specific way, I want optimal output for the content I currently do. If I wanted I could just throw all the abilities into one macro but then you have certain spells not firing or firing too much and some CD’s not going off when you want them to. It all depends on the class and their abilities.

So to summarize, what I am basically saying is Talents are !!! important. And secondly if you want to change things in the macro you have to tune it yourself for it to run correctly after your changes essentially creating your own macro, which is great and how I learnt. Not all my macros are macros leading into others, depends on the class and how it handles them, some are a single macro, some are 2-3, and then you get ones like the friggen War, it’s so simple it should just work but easily the most frustrating macro I have had to make.

Hope this helps, I tried to answer all the most recent comments

1 Like

All that being said it’s not perfect yet, it’s almost there but I want to improve it still

1 Like

I suspect it’s the autoshift Regrowth that’s making this difficult as it’s in the EXTRAS. I am testing trying to move it to main macro because when it’s not on proc can cause a lock where the macro doesn’t move on and use normal fillers like Thrash and Brutal Slash, had it happen to me a couple times now in solo shuffle

1 Like

Thanks for the update. keep up the good work. i have mainly been focused on the cleave build over all, for M+ mostly. even in ST it has some nice uptime and numbers. cant change talents in keys, but in a raid i can will test in LFR later, but when the cleave is working its nice. very nice it actaully has some pretty good ST numbers also
 and thanks again for the reply and effort.

1 Like

working great , thanks for the hard work

1 Like

bro the macro is running perfectly I dont know what ppl are talking about. If you do everything that is written you’ll have 0 problems, Last night went from 800 rating to 1200 in arenas. Just read carefully what is writen lol and dont try to change the macro because it is perfect the way it is.

1 Like

people come here take the macro and dont even bother to read the instructions

2 Likes

Ye my rating also went up to 1500, I was getting a bit wrecked before that now that more people have better gear.

I’ve separated the macro to a totally new one while I “experiment” so I am not touching the one posted here if it’s not an improvement, so no stress.

is the 100 ms on ahk or on a hardwarsim ?

Hardware, I use Logitech and Razer mice

so im guessing around 250ms on ahk ?