Crypts F is for FIGHT

I have no idea I only tried AHK once many years ago, if that’s the normal ratio then ye, I have seen other posts saying with AHK you shouldn’t run it too low so 250 sounds good

Got my first 6 win Solo thanks to this macro. It does tend to stop firing and I have to spam click it but still works great.

1 Like

Very new to lazymacros, is there anything you manually press while using this?

1 Like

Very little but ye if you want to do well in Arenas or BG’s you still have to cast Maim and certain other things manually but they are mostly ones that you don’t want firing automatically anyway.

And be ready to hit a Thrash or a Brutal Slash if anything locks up on you because of Combo points or Regrowth procs, it’s random and may or may not happen.

I am working on improvements but at the same time I see there are slight build changes so testing that as well.

2 Likes

with 10.0.5 bringing changes to the talent tree and damage modifiers behind the skills it might be worth not changing the macro until then, I’ve used yours and it’s performing very well, even in PvE, been doing M+ and raiding with them.

1 Like

in normal raid, this macro preforms really well. i did remove some things as i prefer to control them, manually such as prowel, any dashing or movement. that said, on ST it keeps bleeds up well. I did make a few talent adjustments. some where taken and not being used maybe i had a bad/old talent tree but Maim was taken but never saw it. i also like taking the skill that extends my meele to more yards. not big changes but more for me. anyway. did not touch base macro where you fire off the list of abilities nor did i mess with the extra. this does well for me between 100-150ish anything over 200 and dps drops for me im 370 and many times in normal i out dps a few other ferals at 380+ so, yea, its good. keep up the good work, alot of tunning has to be finding your sweet spot, . if you have tier yet. etc. . but over all. simple well done macro. thanks.

1 Like

That’s good to hear, ye there are 3 talent loadouts, 2 of them have the extra range with the cleave builds, the single target didn’t, I removed Maim as I fire it manually rather to not waste DPS combo points and energy. The single target macro I haven’t touched since I first posted the macros because it’s not my focus in Solo Shuffles. But still playing with some builds, taking some ideas from the top ranked Solo shuffle ferals and seeing if I like the playstyle, there is a sort of single target one with the boomer range I would like to try.

2 Likes

which talent version would i use in raid?

1 Like

What other classes you have macros? I will like to follow your work.

popping in and out of cat form with the the new cleave build!

do you have both macro’s on your action bar?

No just the Main one, but you must make icons for both, and I don’t raid currently but I’m pretty sure the New Cleave work work as it does high single target as well, I would just modify the Druid talent tree according to anything more raid specific or check guides from the top raiders.

I tried the new cleave build and it works well in dungeons as ST and AOE i dont raid but it works good in world content as well.

1 Like

Bild_2023-01-10_202650548
Ruby Dungeon my ilvl is like 349 pretty good working the new version

ST is like 18ish DPs without bloodlust
Aoe goes like to 50k+

2 Likes

I created account here only for telling “thank you”. Awesome, really awesome.

2 Likes

Cleave build works like a charm, the new cleave build I’m having issues with freezing until attacks are off CDs :frowning:

1 Like

Nice! Thank you for the feedback

Just Make sure your Talents are correct, it shouldn’t freeze completely

1 Like

Love this macro been using it for a few days now but today i had the same issue as Mari where it froze up 2 times doing pretty much nothing , Not sure if it matters but it was in an arena match

This was with version 3 and all talents are copy from the build

Keep up the great work :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Just hit brutal slash, shred or thrash manually if it does that, had it happen a couple times before.

I’ve moved the Regrowth out of the extras and into the main on my latest macros but still testing, I want to make sure dps stays high, and I’m also testing a couple variations on the build that the top guys are using, very similar to the latest cleave on this forum.

4 Likes