Crypts F is for FIGHT

Guess Arms War will have to wait a few more hours lol

1 Like

Hello,
thanks for your great work i noticed with the new macro that in the raid during boss fights it gets stuck after about 2-3 minutes you can see the energy regeneration but no more combo points and no more triggers. The macro works great for dummies and quests.

thanks

You probably need to wait until script update the macro, with the new patch the build are changing, single target is back really powerful, but I feel that our survivability sucks, Iā€™m playing affliction for now until the macro is update it.

Ye I checked the bite build and it doesnā€™t flow nicely, and convoke is trash

1 Like

any luck with your master builds Crypt??

1 Like

ehe also waiting for the masterpiece, has this was the only macro that kinda worked on my pvp feral :smiley:

2 Likes

Ello, ye original post updated so new macros and build are at the top of this thread.

6 Likes

stupid question where can i find the old macros you uploaded to compare ?
sry

1 Like

You would have to have had a backup or maybe someone here still has, but this latest one is very similar.

Main changes is the contents of the loop in main macro, previous one would cycle a bit quicker but this one has more combo point builders, you will see before every finisher there are at least 3 builders, playing with those builders is what will change the energy availability and overall speed, but it takes testingā€¦a lot of testing, you could combo starve or energy starve, or brutal slash starved etc. Also there is a balance between Primal Wrath and Bites, previous was more Wrath heavy.

I am currently playing with Swarm back in and to do that all you need to do is talent it and add then add it to the EXTRAS macro for example. But I had to give up double rake for it.

So summary is alter the loop sequence in main macro if you want to experiment, and add CDā€™s to the Extras macro if not already there.

There would be no way to compare fairly to previous macros, damaged was nerfed, survivability was nerfed and single target was nerfed. I had a double melee earlier with a DK unholy on opposite team, easy 60k dps, other comps are more challenging because a lot of running etc. and no pets.

1 Like

thatā€™s what i mean i feel i do less damage and as i said in a longer bossfight longer than 5 min the macro hangs like itā€™s stuck somewhere and thatā€™s why i wanted to compare :slight_smile:

yup nerfs so you will do less damage, if you run the macro for 5min and there is no interruption or movement etc you will definitely hang eventually, itā€™s a combo and energy class which means you will run out of energy, also if you use combo points on something like Maim the macro might not have the combo points for the next finisher.

Iā€™ve updated MAIN macro, you will see in Ver 2 it has an adjusted rotation, this is an example on how to edit it to find what fits you best, I am currently using Ver 2 in a few Solo Shuffles

@Crypt yo man love the macro was working amazing but half way through a bg after using it for a couple hours fine it started to only fire off the extras part tried deleting it at importing again but it was doing the same thing any ideas on what might of happened here? Cheers

Thatā€™s a weird one, so you have tried all the basic stuff like deleting and importing and creating the icons again? and then checked that you have the correct icon on your bars?

did you do any edits to the macros? Iā€™ve only ever seen it do that with a War macro and BM macro, I had to add a click pause to the end of the EXTRAS macro and made it tiny like 25ms and then everything fired off in the MAIN macro

Just noticed youā€™ve updated it Iā€™ll try version one and two and see if it does it on any of them and get back to you cheers for the replay tho mate

Is version 1 just the same as what I would have been using through out yesterday and 2 is a change in rotation ? Do you suggest 1 or 2 or is it a case of seeing whatā€™s best for mine cheers

Iā€™m currently using V2, itā€™s more pressure in arena because of Rip but less Bite damage

Still rolling with the cleave build talents with version 2 ?

1 Like

@Crypt So tried v2 works perfect so far and boi does this pump!!! Cheers bro

1 Like

awesome, ye Iā€™m also preferring it