Crypts F is for FIGHT

Would a macro work where it’s just uses shred slash and bite I’m thinking of if there was one target you use your main macro to put bleeds on incarn and then burst them down with that till incarn drops off then back to the main macro or do you think it’s not worth it

1 Like

So copied your main macro made a second and just swapped primal wrath to bite and added a shred and bite after the rip to time it with feral frenzy going off works pretty well for a single target burst if your using incarn is fires of your extras with it so works amazing I’m arena

1 Like

Awesome, ye the main reason I post my macros is so that people have examples and things to edit and experiment with so they can create and tune them to what works best for them.

By doing that it will hopefully encourage more people to post so that their is variety and more learning.

You could also potentially have that second macro in a modifier like shift for example, would just need to make sure it doesn’t refer back to itself in the keyrelease etc.

1 Like

Yeah man cheers I didn’t really do anything tbf it’s literally a copy of yours but with a shred and rip at the beginning to go off after frenzy and then swapped the wrath’s to bites for if there’s just a single target only usable if you have incarn like coz of the energy it uses

1 Like

that’s how how macros are made most of the time, often when I am away from wow for a long time i will load up a few macros from this site, go through a few, edit talents, adjust their macros, until it becomes something entirely new on it’s own to suit me and the content I am currently doing.

Yeah added adaptive swarm to extras and took out the energy talent for more single target pressure works great but you best kill them fast haha

1 Like

Just wanted to thank you for the macro, I just hit 60, only at 151 ilvl and I’m killing mobs with ease with your macro, So far I haven’t had any issues with it, thanks for the time you put into it. Can’t wait to try it on pvp.

1 Like

wow thanks for that, really appreciate feedback like this, enjoy and go forth and pwn dem noobs in pvp

1 Like

I have to agree, this macro is fantastic in PvP, keep up the good work. Intrigued to see if you have any more in hiding cause the fury warrior one rocks too.

1 Like

Do u have a singel target macro just laying around. Love your work

My favorites are this one obviously, then UH DK, ARMS, DH Havoc, quite fond of the BM one I made this weekend, and then a cheeky ELE one that I need to tidy up and release. The DH I thought would suck but it just works so i don’t fiddle with it. And I am busy leveling my rogue, I have got an ally rogue closer to 70 but can’t be arsed playing alliance and horde

Nope unfortunately not, but you could test by replacing the primal wraths with rip and adding a bite or two, perhaps the v1 would work more for single target, but depends if you take moonfire

Gonna give it a try again. I tried past week but fucked things up to many times

1 Like

Brilliant. Signed up to the site just to say thank you so much for this. It is very much appreciated!

Signed,

A Derpy Kitty

1 Like

so check this out, the main bit of work u need to focus on is the MAIN macro, other macros are just supplements to this, the main one is the rotation

/castsequence reset=target/combat Rake, Brutal Slash, Shred, Primal Wrath, Rake, Thrash, Shred, Ferocious Bite, Rake, Brutal Slash, Thrash, Primal Wrath

This line is what u need to edit mostly, so depending if you are trying to use bloodtalons etc. then each on of those talents can complicate it a bit more but still doable, so if I was using moonfire I would do something like this for single

/castsequence reset=target/combat Rake, Moonfire, Shred, Rip, Thrash, Brutal Slash, Shred, Ferocious Bite, Rake, Moonfire, Brutal Slash, Ferocious Bite

And then test on dummy to check energy starving etc. being aware of the abilities and their energy cost is part of the trick and then also trying to time if one ability causes another to proc. Once you have something that feels pretty good on target dummy take it into the content you want to test in, so if you are a M+ plus player go test it in a M0 for example, if it locks up you come back to target dummy and test again with some tweaks. If a big CD isn’t firing when u want it to play around with the order in the EXTRAS macro simply by moving it up or down the list.

Awesome thanks for the great feedback and welcome!

A bit confused, are the talents for v1 and v2 the same?, also, you have thorns on the macro, I’m assuming that’s the pvp talent, right?
NM, I figured it out, v2 seems to shred more on pvp, chose the thorn pvp talent and went to town.

1 Like

ye I use Thorns or I swap it out for King of the Jungle or something depending on who I am up against, talents are the same for both versions, although I use Swarm a bit these days and I just add it to the EXTRAS macro when I do

Apologies for my ignorance, but who is Snuppy and where can I find his build? By the way @Crypt , loving your F is for Fight. I use it as it is and tweak it a bit for different things, best Cat macro I have found.

1 Like

Yo, k this is Snupy for all the feral builds and guides etc.