Crypts Face Wrecker Fury PVP Macro

I’d like to give this a whirl, can you screenshot your talents? This loadout isn’t working day after the 10.0.05 patch. Thanks!

Do you care to relink talent tree? i cant get it to work in any calculator or on wow?

Done sorry I left it because I thought I would have to edit macro but I don’t, talents shared

No, worries! Thanks!

1 Like

Hey, I’m using your BM hunter PVP macro and loving the kill shot especially. I was wondering, which macros you work on the most and think work the best? I’m planning on making a new char and want to PVP main with him.

2 Likes

howdy, I’m having a little break at the moment but the macros are up to date till 10.0.5, the ones I found most success with are the ARMS one, my Feral one, BM, and Unholy DK. And then I released a Ass rogue one that @Feral.pumps completed to work smoothly.

2 Likes

what speed settings for a logitech mouse?

Hi, been taking a break, haven’t tried new patch yet, I was at 150ms.

1 Like

I just wanted to say thank you for your work. Great job!

1 Like

Ive been so tired of wow lately,always wanted a warrior but never found a macro that worked for me,
until now…amazing work.So from 0 warrior to 2 level 70 in a week thx to your macro…thx for making wow fun again.

Dude, for real…WTF is this sequence, man ? It’s simply AMAZING, haha !!! Popping big numbers in Arenas, bruh. Gratz on this work !!!

Pce

2 Likes

Hey there!

I just wanted to say: This macro works great.

Progress so far, after starting about a week ago:

At the start I used the build you provided. After some time I checked murlok.io for some other builds and changed away from the whirlwind build to onslaught.

I also changed the macro a bit, replaced Slam and Whirlwind. I put Recklessness on Shift too, to have more controle and set Stormbolt to cast @mouseover.

Thank you so much for this macro! Aiming for 2.1k in solo shuffle.

1 Like

Any idea’s why the extra click keeps getting stuck on impending victory?

Will you be updating this for 10.2 ! :smile: