Crypts Face Wrecker Fury PVP Macro

Howzit, this can probably be modified for PVE & leveling etc.

Face Wrecker MAIN:

dKeThaqiqr1IGQKzrbAxer(frAyQOogiwgK8muOPbkDnqr2gOQ(gfuJduLZjveRtQ09afLdQulef9qvyIGcxKsTriv(iKsJeQQtQI0kvjVeuzMsf1nPk1ojQFkvKgkf5OQiwQk1tv1urPRcvP2kufFLimwkGZcPQ1sb5Tuu3LsSxs)ffmyHddSyQIhRKjtvDzfBgQ8ziA0qPtlLxdHzlQBds7Mk)MWWPKooKILlYZr10LCDPQTlv47uLmEIOopumFk0(rwHOSQme9pUrVj2Nb0TpSzqIB7d4SVvzukR(EdwjbxzvzikR(4bKAap5HRS6d3GXuA4CLvLHOV0cKqo14gOyOWStGfKGAXS)a8TOYO0x6cWlkmdv43LJTHRSqXUdqbsQmJ6lDb4ffMHk87YX2WvwOGfBVZFsIEof3cqsLHvFPlaVOWmuHF3vLYwO4lrckfmf5sLHj9LUa8IcZqf(Db5YcfMAtA1CiPaFHxzvg(6lDb4ffMHk87cYLfkERtotX9GlpRQjCQSH1x6k3wiO44g9MyFgq3(WMbjUTpGZ(MbBdWEVFvgE6lDb4fFqt)4wdfuKg(uWScKqoffuCGfKqogKcxFoRLw6Vxvt44kRkdrzvzi6tgjJWnymLgoNmsgvzu6lDb4fFqt)4wdfMhj34f3cfqGp8oRplgRJ(7v1eoTuzukRkdrFPlaV4dA6h3AOW8i5gV4wOac8GLr4By9zXyD0FVQMWPLkZOYQYq0NmsgHBWyknCozKmQYO0x6cWl(GM(XTgkmpsUXlUfkqXi8Ghe9zXyD0FVQMWPLkdRYQYq0NmsgHBWyknCozKmQYO0x6cWl(GM(XTgkmpsUXlUfkGal8HvFwmwh93RQjCAPL(N6803YfEaPgWtE4kR(hcOEaLYuF2uZHykiQh9VBoKOup6ZMAoetHs9OV8SqOE0h)b4RE0N5Kl1J(3nhsiQhT0sl97mGx4TvFqn(6J6mkgpd5mJOoZiSWAy9Lyai29jaxz1sFVNcadqbuw9XFYwZnhc91NfKhxX1Njs79nmDYBiK(o0o4GHawSIoXqO1aWH)EV379EV3BMi)JtSLTE6JWwUz)hmTVyIabc7hdZ3(rib46cjc79EFYwFBhorAnhcOwbfWtl3kmkt939fwrs)JegRL(O9TXZK4nHtLzeck4RV3axpiFQRMuhJRAcNYuFjgaIDFcWvwT0h)jBvF01NWqH3GvsqborIct4XKbPinqfDmuGxhybjKdErbUKakfKrYiCdgtPHZjJKrkA4OaJONcVaUIIsqXcWlkAffqbUEqoJrsuGVi7tXUZSuuckwaErHP2KwnhskWx4vMcGZNI36KZuCp4YZQmifp2gUIIfGxCk2DakqIcGZNIc74OGfBVZFsIEof3cqYGuCuPmfE1YzkwaErXxIeukykYLKOl66q4kqZXPaffqbRKGtHN(IcmIEk8QLZuiCzmu4zOyLBlenhskeUbMtH3GMJcVbRKGIJB0BI9zaD7dBgK42(ao7B6Y2aS37NIgNcCIefRjvGMJIcKhxXPOeuGuqHahok8c74Oa0bOLbEYJKOa9IEkeUmgkCZ4trjOakaXqrHDOOTeokaoFkkSJJI8a6yOOvsIUOlwqECfVlDXeP9(gMo5nesFhAhCWqalwrNyi0Aa4WFV379EV37ntK)Xj2Ywp9ryl3S)dM2xmrGaH9JH5B)iKaCDHeH9EVpztx0Lj8yIcwqECfVlDjbi5j1CiNeDXeuvEOGnbCRHU(mOhj2Asyf98HUOlVf(nCTjX7sxsxaErHzOc)UCSnCLfk2DakqIUKUa8IcZqf(D5yB4kluWIT35pjrpNIBbirxsxaErHzOc)URkLTqXxIeukykYfDjDb4ffMHk87cYLfkm1M0Q5qsb(cVY0L0fGxuygQWVlixwO4To5mf3dU8SQMWPFNb8cVT6dQXxFuNrb5meimI6mkuWcR(hzaNFkmuzi6dJbhOpxQme9FRZ6uyOYggL(SD6Hkd585ZNrPVma6O)Xn6nX(mGU9HndsCBFaN9TwAPLQ

Face Wrecker EXTRAS:

dieHeaWlcmmP4ykSmiEgqMgP4AaQTrI6BIsgNOuNtj06ibhuQwij5HGyIeuxuO2OOO(OkkJKGCssKvcvYljPMPOi3ujyNc(juPAOqvhvfvlvfEkQPkYvfISvveFLeASQiDwrHwROG3cvCxazVu)fGgmHomslwj9yLAYa1Lv1MbWNvIgTq40Q0RbPztQUnP0UHYVv0WLslhupNOPl56cPTle13HkLZlQMpK2pI9WjhgMHCKr8jgWm3HedOIhXquhFay8PPJo7aItMxGUHNsNCy4K5tOWx6Q(lDYS6php8lLo5WWSGnvwerC0obRGmIlafqeXEKPff2beZc2uzreXr7eScYiUauaretrefd8dpJkjIhtkSdGmlytLfrehTtWkSlyDGiICnH1sevn1lh0ywWMklIioANGvGQxareXFF49fBjruOjUP7aWMfSPYIiIJ2jyfO6fqerU911jIhpa6)UUtmxUm331DIjDYHHtommtqjOQ)C8WVusqjOoGywWMklI4iRXIMt5TV5(UUtmxoG4KddZeucQ6php8lLeucQdiMfSPYIiIZEQDLwarebLnWnaVO5uE7BUVR7eZLdGCYHHzckbv9NJh(Lsckb1beZc2uzrehzRbKYzzoL3(M776oXC5GgNCyyMGsqv)54HFPKGsqDaXSGnvweXHYGqAgMt5TV5(UUtmxoaStommtqjOQ)C8WVusqjOoGywWMklIiOS1mgnMt5TV5(UUtmxoOStommtqjOQ)C8WVusqjOoGywWMklIiinAqY2CkV9n331DI5YHSCY8cSdJMgZP823mEAu57YLzLWwJE1RtOWx6Q(lDY8XfBjIxndzQDLwwL5e8fd6xdVAobFXG(fIxnh(nuVAwONc2RMv96LxnFCXwo8QlxUmR4tH2JctLo5YCMOYksTGP1d2msdcOMrdiKgqAawzZl8fvyArDYSqVER(fdQzZjQ(JvsZQwg3pa(CodlbJD2dGWtnrmxmdNDQAH69EV379EVRAjd584qRsm04WnMHOkgxQGcfAmNRIJzOksXfUwcnU37N3nhOAFZqoYi(edyM7qIbuXJyiQJpam(00rNn3JwrmHnB(mo(KhwENyoaAGOS5ymaMW7hYuBlTORx9BLBvMt4oehgnnnniMZevwrQfmTEWMrAqgnJbiKgeenAml0R3A2SWpa0O6LddZq0PsPsc7WWm3(BLe2HSqmR4tH2JctLo5Y8cuSOuDLWQhoYpwDNywLlxUSb

Usage Information

Fury Macro for PVP, remove “Charge” from KeyPress if you want to cast it manually. Hold ALT to cast Piercing Howl and Spell Reflect, Shift casts Avatar and then Thunderous Roar, Ctrl will cast Storm Bolt.

Contains 2 macros but you will only be clicking one! Main Macro CRYPTS_FACE_WRECKER
EXTRAS is for certain talents to go off when available. You only need to make the icon and then leave it.

Talents:
BgEAoonA2h02U1PVo4204nicFEAAAAAAAAAAQAQCQEtDkiIRS0AhkQcAOQIBkkkESyBSESkWaJJgkEAAAEAE

PVP Talents:
Warbringer
Battle Trance
Slaughterhouse

Modifiers:
/cast [mod:shift] Avatar
/cast [mod:shift] Thunderous Roar
/cast [mod:ctrl] Storm Bolt
/cast [mod:alt] Piercing Howl
/cast [mod:alt] Spell Reflection

This macro contains 1 macro template. This Sequence was exported from GSE 3.1.26.

4 Likes

This shit slaps man. Has made my PvP experience way more enjoyable (as enjoyable as PvP can be anyway). Only real issue I’ve ran into is a bit of delay when fury capped before Rampage, but maybe adjusting my timing will fix that - or just manually pressing it during that window…nothing that takes away from this awesome macro though. Well done.

1 Like

Thanks man, ye Rampage is a bitch to get it to fire instantly all the time, in fact war macros are one of the hardest to get right because of things like that and Execute. But ye you can add having it as manual or even edit one of the modifiers.

In the end Rampage and Execute were firing often enough so I just left it, everytime I tried to get them to fire more I would break something else so decided to leave it as is for now and try again when I had more conquest gear or haste.

1 Like

Bro do you have arms macro?

1 Like

Thanks for your work, really good macros you have, you really know what are you doing.

1 Like

Hey man, no not yet, I’m first trying to get through some shuffle and gear up a bit then I’ll explore Arms

1 Like

Ok, sounds good I’m right now doing 70-120 k crit with execution, big numbers I think you will Love it I’m just lv344 gear, I can’t imagine with better gear :grin:

1 Like

only my shift modifer works. any idea how to get shift and control to work?

Check your keybinds, also if u are using a UI addon check everything in there, like ELVUI gives a few issues if you don’t configure it correctly for modifiers

after the inital burst the macro dies. on dummies i can get 40, 50 60k burst and then 8k dps.

i did bust on a DH in arena, he went down to 18% hp and spent next 2 mins trying to take 18%.

is this macro viable anywhere?

I’m going to assume that last sentence is just bad English and not a direct insult…

You are doing something wrong if your dps drops to 8k, mine stays at 30k constantly after burst etc. on a dummy. 25k now in a Solo shuffle chasing a Mage and a Surv hunter kiting me the whole match.

Check that you have used the correct Talents and try deleting the macros and re-importing.

not an insult. why put down someones work when you cant do it yourself.

viable anywhere means where is the best place to use it, if what i said is true. i will now be testing it on dummies. you have confirmed it works as intended then i did something wrong.

i will share feedback here.

1 Like

Macro works well; not sure about dummies, but the damage is there in rated and BGs. Remember that the macro does 1 part of the job. The rest is the style of play, gear and how well you can pin the enemy. I love this macro, and it suits my play style. Thanks heaps @Crypt for doing the leg work.

1 Like

Cool ye then just double check talents and re-import macros and create both icons again. Best place to use it would be PVP, it can be modified for PVE content but then I assume the talents would change and that would mean changing certain things in the macros to fire correctly.

My focus isn’t PVE yet, if they don’t fix Solo Shuffle queues soon I might end up going back to M+ etc.

Although this morning things seems a little broken because of the patch but that’s WoW in general, my talents didn’t load up until I logged out and back in again.

can you do me a favour and tell me where i can put all the mods. i cant not use mods. i can press 1 button only or 2.

which of the 2 macros do i put them in, where and how. /cast storm bolt? if so where? and in which or both macros.

please advise.

I can tell you what I do and probably what a lot of us do: you drag the main macro for example to button 1 in the action bar. You set your mouse like a razer etc to hold the button and fire “button 1”. So the mouse pressed will keep spaming button 1 from your action bar. During this process if you press the modifiers like “shift” (and keep mouse pressed) this will fire the modifiers. Hope this clarifies.

Ye I have my mouse spam 1 and I use modifiers.

I can take a look, the only issue with having it all fire off in the macro without modifiers is control and timing which makes a single macro less efficient with certain classes.

By the way buddy I love your PVP macros, I am a sort of noob in PVP and your macros are the only thing that allows me to break that barrier and play some PVP keep up with the great work.

1 Like

Awesome thanks for the feedback, I made them because I want to enjoy PVP lol and steamroll on classes I may not know too well, although making macros forces me relearn all the classes

The good old catch 22, hahaha!!!
Awesome macros man, thanks very much :slight_smile: