Cym's Vengeance (Updated)

I like having a little more control over what fires off. With this I won’t burn through all my cooldown and it all flows nicely.

I now mostly tap the key to cycle my skills but this is what works for me.
By the time a skill comes up with timer it’s ready to use again.

I get good Demon Spike and Frailty usage out of it and if you use the correct timings you will be hard to take down.

It’s all personal preference and this is mine.

I’ve never tried a super long macro like this before, so I’m curious… What do you use to reset?

It resets with combat which is the default unless otherwise set.

Awesome macro, man I wish I had the talents to make these, it works wonders for a new toon aswell as “older” toons :smiley:

I have overhauled and updated the sequence and timings for this.

i ran this(I LOVE it by the way) at your recommended speed. I have razer synapse. it felt really slow though. i used it at 80ms(.80) and it jumped my dps up like 20-30k. I am only 104 and as such dont have all the talents yet and am unsure if that had anything to do with it.

Probably because it will be hitting skills not yet available… once you hit 110 then you will want to slow down or you will blow through all your shards and cooldown. The macro itself is built to try and account for cooldowns and stuff coming off it.

Cym, why is your macro so long? Why can you not use castsequences?

Because i am not a sheep and copy all the other macros which are exactly the same and already presented.

I stated previously that i do this because i account for things coming off of cooldown and also because i am using a skill like Spirit Bomb and adding in Demon Skin that i am not going to blow through all my cooldowns at once/instantly and have nothing left.

Due to this castsequences will not work.

It also works with the GCD which is why i also advise to either manually push the button in time with skills coming off cooldown or use a slow clicker setting.

If you find it’s too long then you’re not forced in any way to use it and can use the others. I just offer an alternative for people to use.

Decided to update this macro.

Default/Raid should be set to 1 while Dungeons should be set to 2

I am getting the Macro unable to be imported on your new macro. The last one imported fine. Can you point out what I am doing wrong on importing the macro. I am doing it the same as last time.

I just retested it and it appears to be fine.

Try taking it from the bottom } and take it up to Sequence so you don’t end up copying the numbers too and see if that works.

I am still tweaking things around.

I think i like quickened sigils better than concentrated. Concentrated can still be useful as it adds 2 seconds to sigils meaning a little more dps but it doesn’t activate as fast as i would like.

I am re-considering Fallout again over Burning Alive for the healing option but the damage reduction Burning Alive can be nice when it spreads.

Tier 4… I don’t know what to really use for this one. Feed the Demon vs Fracture…
I may end up going the Feed route but as i am using Spirit Bomb(and don’t want to change that) i am torn to use Fracture.

But… i will see how things go.

I have made a final update for now as i eventually went with Feed the Demon for now which is working out really well.

Other than that the usual rules apply :slight_smile:

Hello Cymiryc

Can you make 1 for Havoc?

with the talents 2323323 - and no Felrush and vengefull retreat in the macro as i only use those manualy :slight_smile:

Hope you can help me out, all my own atempts has failt.
i only push my button/s Manualy.

Jimmy

I can make one, that shouldn’t be a problem but i have Guardian to do first then i can put another one up for Havoc and see how that goes.

Will aim to have something up Fri/Sat :slight_smile:

Hello Cymiryc

ill look forward to that, ty so much for your help :slight_smile:

Jimmy

Thank you for your time and effort on the macro, Cym! Just curious which one is the most up to date since there was another macro on like page 2 or 3? Is it the first post?

Thank you!

Most up to date will always be the first page.

The macro originally had posting teething problems and then I started practicing with Spirit Bomb and it’s been working fairly well for me!

Thank you Cym! By the way, was using this on Broken Shores this evening and while my dps sucks because this is an alt and my ilevel is around 820ish, I was taking on multiple mobs and even doing some of the bosses without any trouble. It might have taken me forever to kill the elites because of my low dps, but…still was enjoyable to play my DH because of your macro. Was a lot of fun.

Thanks again for your work and effort!

This looks like an awesome macro. I was just wondering how you can use something like this with Synapse or AHK and not get flagged for botting ? If I used AHK and set it to press this key every 1.050 seconds wouldn’t that count as automating or something against the rules ?