Cys-tankadin (updated!)

Hi folks, is there any way to control shield of the righteous with this macro just one at the time and refresh when necessary? any ideas?

Have modified the macro so that it is now fire the Essence you have select . Have fun ^^

deegfaakfsoLcvMfvv3cvs2ff1VukddkYXqPLbLEgkmnfjxdPSnuP(MsY4OaNdkCpfIAGke5GkclKQs1dvOQjsbDrQkLnIkXivi1jvKALke8sOOUjsLDsvgQsQLsvjEkLMQs1vvi0wPQKolQK6TOO7Ik2RudgCyHfJQEmjtwbxwYMPqFMImAL40IA1ku8AQkMTi3gQ2nv(nIHROCCfkTCs9CitN46iz7iv9DfrNxr1(vDZ27ThBBhpxB5Q9j8W8egoTx7HT3B7EKkNGAllwgmWILTTgwgdQK0ESTD0vAwB3lKudhc5andWr(pGY4QdZsHyKOXpiHZNyi7oqHQHdJcdZy95GHRThquijYUAyCMpCGUqPjhMmllz3b8qBk7oqmEO0AI(qihgLbMXWNdgU2EarHKi7QHde6l9HeXzQ0hmMnTiOXz(Wb6cLMCaj5u6WsGoOd3ab)GI4qzKuo18dZ0e(uHJoWtjhcLQMjbFQoyKOp4itA(WH1Pqms04hy9J1pd)m8J1pw)Sh4PKdOfcvA4GIqFPpeP0bEQCAaz(WH1uPe6WKzz5WyOgmHxo5q4gomzoLo4iYbvGKdYsDGilL(qWNtzjxOduojNoOi48HCiJouotHPAW8HdJiQoWf2dc5GeAtLCavjJheYbDPcKCy8ehQu6qYe3HWnCqwQd4HstoGwiuPHdsOnvYbzPoOseuHKd4eEZhomrskTlKm9vAU)dZjuhuH7afQoej5qGoKLdz0HiPRyy(HzHwoqmEilMpCyAJhMtOomqo4iYHLG(6aoziBmxA0HG(iNc(uDqwk3HXqHKduO6axyn32jOKfIUTJqKtzekgP9fDKsT1oRutBy7Xn3TLUqPj(APrzId17ThBV3ESTDtfi5atfbNpeohOXGBmHP2dBB3ubsq1yPkNQoWurW5dHZbDHkzKJKSjH2ujBkcoFihoGLBARy4)GJkLApgTDtfi5a2v0wTcJ2BQ2UPcKCGPIGZhcNdmyXGbT2JwB3ubsoWurW5dHZbSROTAfgTh3TDtfi5atfbNpeohOXGgg0AVvTDtfi5atfbNpeohSLoMTKXBpdA7MkqYbMkcoFiCoWG1adMQ9WOTBQajhyQi48HW5alnAStrR9yXuB3Oq1bMkcoFiCoWYO9yzB7gfQoWurW5dHZb2PARvQzCHYPKmX1wBnwQYj5i12DD25tjSnFBXCnFTUqOEV9yB7MeAtLuUcF(bMoYsOX5WCOIboT02DD25tjyB(2I5AUVuPkqvV3sBxRl6cLM07ThBB3Oq1HrxHwo4Biu5uvlTDnbj0fknP3BPLwAlDHJkst7KstF5KmX1(ElT0na

Thanks, had a lot of stuff happen so I was unable to play. I am back so I’ll review your changes.

Thanks!

I have made some changes in my builds but I am going to test it against Exoplast’s build.

Cant wait for this collaboration

My current build, without consideration to exoplast’s build, boasts 85k dps burst on 4 group dummies and levels out to 35k maintained dps. I run it at the ms of the connection. For example, 55ms connection will refire the macro every 55ms. Have I found a sweet spot? Not at this time and I am about to test exoplast for a couple days to see if it is better in maintaining or burst. I also removed all/any of the stalls that may have happened before. This is a barebones build that goes back to basics. In the past, the macro would use the basic healing ability to maintain a consistent and safe health level. The macro also no longer handles use trinkets because it creates delays that aren’t helpful/safe when pushing mythic levels. Macro will update in two days.

Exoplast version seemed to bug out and lock. Here is the new one currently in use.

Bug fix inbound, in a little bit

Ok, so let’s discuss what speed each of you runs this at and what do you pull? Also, if you have some interesting stuff to add, post your export!

I will give it a spin in some 10-15 keys.
Hyped in your retrie macro too.

1 Like

Well let me know, if the first one isn’t working out so well or too dangerous for people against bosses, the second one in it is more conservative. However, now that I think about it, it may still have the bug. I will look into it all too.

bro welcome back your macros have always been top-notch

1 Like

Thanks! I see you made a set of your own
 I actually and intrigued and probably will check them out.

Hi, I have been using the original macro and wanted to try this one and imported it and renamed it. but it sorta locks up it fires off first 2 lines then wont go further, and waits for cool down and fires off and waits for cool down only firing off that one line. Could it be because i renamed it on import or any idea how to fix it? I would like to give i a try if I can get it to work.

Ok , went through macro coding out one line at a time and it was avenging wrath stopping macro. I 'm not sure why its stopping it but everything else was working good and i changed shield of the righteous to premacro with a 25 loop limit to more evenly use it and try and keep one up in case of an uh oh moment.

I will look into it but it isn’t locking up for myself. I am sorry you had a problem and will look at it when I came back home. I am out of town because my stepfather passed away unexpectedly.

no problem sorry to hear that, be safe and I’ll try some stuff and post back with what I find out

1 Like

Hey nathan :slight_smile:

Which Major and Minor Essences should i use for your Macro ?

thx :kissing_heart:

Your information request has been granted. Here is my current major and minor essences:

Major: Touch of the Everlasting
Minor: Nullification Dynamo
Aegis of the Deep
Memory of Lucid Dreams

However I am trying to add other ones it will support. I haven’t tried it with another major essence in this current version and you may want to remove it from the macro. I may just do that since Touch of the Everlasting is a 10 min CD. Just too long a CD to macro and vital to have in dire needs. So, I will update it with removing that CD for future versions. I also had a problem with it not firing Consecration randomly and am currently working on such bugs. It isn’t that it will never use it, just can be pesky when it should be up due to mastery defenses.

I am not sure of the hang, I know that foul cast sequences with abilities that don’t play well could be an issue. Try the newest version. If it doesn’t fix it, I will look into it more. Newest version adds in support for Arcane Torrent as an energy generator and adds support for Concentrated Flame and Anima of Death. It also changed the castsequence and locked other abilities to in-combat only except Judgment to pull. If the Shield of the Righteous becomes an issue, I will work on it more. As it stands, it is intended to blast a group of targets for as much dps as possible. The raid version reserves Shield of the Righteous for the user to manually handle it. Also long defensive CDs will remain off the macro from now on. Also, defensive abilities will remain off the raid version all together.