Cys-tankadin (updated!)

Posted that info for you. Also, I am working on an even better version for next release that maintains shield of the righteous and gives better consistent dps.

2 Likes

Thx Nathan :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Ich teste es demnÀchst mal aus :slight_smile:

Toll! Ich freue mich auf Ihre Eingabe!

How could I say no to a kiss emoji?

First Test in A Heroism Instanz. Gearscore 435. Not the Optimum Essenzes but i think is ok :smiley:

DPS Overall

Healing Overall

Overheal

Essenzes

Sry for German Pics, i hope you understand :smiley:

I Test the Macro in Mythic+ this Days

1 Like

Hard to manage overhealing in a macro. The macro is designed to be, mostly, an all-in-one. I would think you will see less overhealing in a mythic/mythic+. But the number does show how my testing was in pack style dummies. As this macro’s main focus in mythic/mythic+ I test more for that and not really focusing as much on mythic/mythic+/raid boss level dummies. I am working on one which should bolster the damage output average and make it slightly less spiky and a bit more efficient as far as macros go. I need to put personal testing and development on a temporary hold to work on other classes and specs. It doesn’t mean I will not be updating it. It will be more in regards to bug fixes and minor changes as I see the need to. At least until I am happy with the macro update I am testing. I just wanted to release something you all might be able to have a little fun with.