Cysta BDK

Hey peeps, this build is a priority listing for most builds. The only exceptions that it doesn’t cover, if I remember, is Rune Tap, Tombstone, and Bonestorm/Vampiric Blood. I will not add these as they should be managed outside of the macro as it would be inefficient. Tombstone requires you fire it off when bone shield is =< 7 stacks, Rune Tap is just not warranted (but you could add it), and Bonestorm/Vampiric Blood should be used, in tandem, with Dancing Rune Weapon not activated/on cd. I added racial abilities for Blood Elves, Trolls, and Orcs as these are manually activated and do provide a DPS output boost. If you do not want them in it, just take them out. I also have trinkets fired off by the macro. Again, if you want to handle that, or they are not use based, take them out. If you do not have certain abilities such as consumption, rune strike, or blooddrinker, you get the idea, and you don’t want them in… take them out. I tried to make this macro as generic as I could to cover as much as I can. My build is 1,2,2,1,1,2,3 but, this macro should cover most of the builds/races combinations. The macro I tested at 58. Why the odd number? Why as why? 50-60 ms should do. However, you are welcome to try it at any delay you want.

deKWjaqjiP(efjzwu4wuvj7Is8lK0WaKJrfldk9mOW0aW1aOTrr8navJdPCoeADusmqaLoivP0cPk5HuvvtKsQlsvQSrQQOrsvQ6KiOxsrQzsvk6MuvLDcP(jvvQHsjPLsrINIOPIaxLQkSvksQZsvk8wKQ7Ie7fvdw1HLAXs0JjmzjCzqBgs8zk1OHQtJYRHIMne3gODt63IgovLJdjz5s65enDHRtL2oGIVtvCEkQ9Rm3HtahTdN0)Eds)YlVPF73wZrJLtaNKGgbQHKt6GfRJdwm4KwdrPDrcoAhoP3dr8XjjaNj3zY9ahUJcRkJDFULimXEfIaBjCprzh08UxizwSBTP3bBrnTSVtySRqyHCpGYGP27rUlHWDgk7boChmlyOWG1DpmeKDzWqq2rHvH7botTL7bEh7fPAQI9kevUSkCV6QmXUV0dSU3Y9EhSv3gzhml2rsbM7rU7ltKDOMU247vxLj29LEG1DuY6EVxBMeU3iiM3Z6EVxMkugzf0Y(oH74DXEGZK7vxvzQ9oQCzbChNzJV7bhQ7Ie0xxHf7rU7bVJDc3fPlsXUp3ypDJDpSaFh08UnSRw23ju3LmqxKoyPUlQnkXEQ79UKP2iW9OR2Wyh08UO9TBTvj3zY9i3lH7DnD1IDAwCWCpYDAwWI5ETvB4UhwGVxMkugzf0Y(oH7keyG1DxjSyVmvOmYk4ot3bnVhqzWu7wU7PL7DjcCpY9oIMP7a3IjyUh5oWTqdZ9wl2jChtn9Sh4DSxMkugzfCViHY9ExuBF7rQ7jk7fnyBdTSBvy6dbU3v4EfIkxOmyQ9EGZK7TwSZIDpTCV0LHe7Eybot3fPIctHY9eL9ahUlzGIDFvwwzH5DeMmyQTLDc3X7I9aNj3RUQYu79o2bKgO0y3muUt4oMA6zpW7yNj3ZIcl77eU7kDBeeZ7GnMWDqZ7GTOM7OWQW9s3isDVL7O0YyVL7GM3bL7PUdAE3pi3BHiD1WY(U3NEGadSASh4m5UNwUN6oO5DVZp29YAtV7bNjW3zYDhSMakTSVtgDi37k0V2Lr1k7asd4aySlQSWk7oMGAJD8wALDhmS4GAJDWwALDmaUfhuBSdmWQ0k7oyTaCarnvtSGbnuBS7Hf479UP4QWD)B9EIYonl0qTL9DcWH7EzTP3zYDV8U9s3yNW9sxgsSh4WDFvwwzH5DeMm29Wc89OMiiY9wl2ZQqUZ0DrQswbS2blvlCs)1IAAQHvjlvjNaoAhobC0oCsQIwg701emlmejyzhgAkWBvHim1MYUxizwS7NUvZC0y5KufTm2PRjywyisWYom0uG3QcryQnLDVGvjSIjtT5OXGts1vc3PRjywyisWYom0uG3QcryQnLDhm4ObGts1vc3PRjywyisWYom0uG3QcryQnLDha4ObKtsv0YqcrLlufWD6IeSSddnf4TQqeMAtzhqGObawJDhIa6qdlhTjCsQIwg701uG3QcryQnLDVqYSOOYumHvoAGZjPkAzStxtWSWqKGLDyOPaVvfIWuBk7aqKirAC004KufTm2PlsWYom0uG3QcryQnLDabIgay5OjYjPkAzStxtWSWqKGLDyOPaVvfIWuBk7aqKirAC0oaXjPkAzStxKGLDyOPaVvfIWuBk7ybYeIyaehTJdNKQOLXoDrcw2HHMc8wvictTPSdarGWsJJ2blNKQOLHeIkxOkG701emlmejyzhgAkWBvHim1MYUdraDOH1yhaIejsZyhqGObawoAhm4KufTm2PlsWYom0uG3QcryQnLDSazcrmaIJ2baojvrlJD6AcMfgIeSSddnf4TQqeMAtzhaIejsJJ2bqojvrlJD6IeSSddnf4TQqeMABaS(qAZWkLDaWaRjaYr7ycNKQOLHeIkxOkG701emlmejyzhgAkWBvHim1MYoaejsKMXoGardaSg7oeb0HgwoAhGZjPkAzStxKGLDyOPaVvfIWuBk7MIRc3jJkdtihTdnojvrlJD6IeSSddnf4TQqeMAtzhlqMqedG4ODiYjPkAzStxKGLDyOPaVvfIWuBdG1hsBgwPSdagynbqoASaXjPkAzStxKGLDyOPaVvfIWuBk7(pvPlOVGLkhnwhojvrlJD6IeSSddnf4TQqeMAtzhqGmXbdoPPHMnficSLqob8GtsqLPycdhEjN00qZwTcLsobC0oCsQrxTHbuHGM3PRjExbPqVa2fu4bN0QPm8xlQjNaEWjjdOp)0vfblvojjevUqnyncN0QvO)Arn5eWdojbvMIjmWYl5bp4KERBGNvoP)nlJw0qG1BR2qn2TU9OCssFqbHwZrJfqG4K(Rv3gHqnGvGbQblvUx8GhCo

Reserved for updates and test macro links to pastebin.

error in addon not copy macro

It doesn’t seem to want to import…

8x GSE\API\Storage.lua:283: bad argument #1 to 'getn' (table expected, got nil) [C]: in function ` getn' GSE\API\Storage.lua:283: in function `ImportSerialisedSequence' GSE_GUI\Import.lua:95: in function `GUIImportSequence' GSE_GUI\Import.lua:44: in function <GSE_GUI\Import.lua:44> [C]: ? Masque\Libs\AceGUI-3.0\AceGUI-3.0-36.lua:71: in function <Masque\Libs\AceGUI-3.0\AceGUI-3.0.lua:69> Masque\Libs\AceGUI-3.0\AceGUI-3.0-36.lua:285: in function `Fire' ...sque\Libs\AceGUI-3.0-36\widgets\AceGUIWidget-Button.lua:22: in function <...sque\Libs\AceGUI-3.0\widgets\AceGUIWidget-Button.lua:19>

ok, lemme see about reupping it

tested the code snippet and it does import now, or should.

It does now.

Working decently.

Ran a +11 and +13 with it. Has trouble keeping up stacks of bone shield, but otherwise, works great. Not burning runic power too fast, providing excellent DPS and enough death strikes.

Good job.

Well, I’ll work on the bone shield stacking, randomly it has issues with it but for a first release I felt it was post worthy. I also tried to bolster the use of abilities to equalize the use of runes and runic power. So, obviously that part did work. I will work on getting the stack count bone shield up.

GL with this. just a tip for the BS issue, because of Marrowrend and Heart strike both consume runes.
the two will compete with each other, so you will find as you test this, that you may fix the Bone shield issue, but may have a DPS drop due to a reduction in the use of heart strike and vice versa.

Its a puzzle I have been trying to find the perfect solution to myself without having to manually apply one or the other to compensate at times. I didnt count the other abilities like dnd that also used runes as they are often on a CD and their overall impact in rune consumption is minimal

Hi John!

I am working on it now that I am playing again. I just simply had to take a break to clear my head. also, a lot of my friends stopped playing so I had no one to talk to or do things with. I have been beating my head on it too like you have and I really don’t want to diminish heart strikes because that is a lot of bread and butter for our cleave threat/DPS. I am working on it again so we will see how that comes out. I am back to work on my macros and will release my Unholy macro soon as I don’t believe I released that yet. I will have to rethink and get creative to fix these issues. I also saw the problem you claim you are having. maybe if we pow wow using our minds you and I could come up with something we couldn’t think of solo.

my fave macro has stopped working, even with a re-import any ideas anyone? i had to import another blood macro to carry on lvling.

and now its working again :frowning:

any updates on this for BS?

I have been setting up and moving to a different state. I have been playing less, alot less, due to that. I will work on it when I can. I have alot of requests that I have to catch up to on this and other macros I created. Gimme. A week or so to get somethings handled, sim’d, and get out a beta tester macro for this one sometime this week.

Sounds good, cheers
Enjoy your move.

The move was much more involved as other things had to take the lead IRL for an extended time right after. I am back but not nearly as much as I used to be.

welcome back ! take yur time soak it in tons to see and do

Anyone else experiencing freezing ?

I haven’t rechecked any code yet for BDK or UDK… atm, I am working out for Tankadin and Ret Pally.