DarkBear All Talents

is there anyway to get the new macro to cast ironfur?

No, it is spending all of its rage on Maul. If you take Maul out and go back to Iron Fur you have exactly what the old macro did.

Great macros, but can you tell me what your talents are?

It’s in the notes for the macro but if you missed it here you go:
“Any combination of talents will work with this macro but I would highly recomend 1112321, you can ofcourse playaround with any choice in the 30,45 and 60 rows. I would suggest that you wear the Shoulders and Back legendaries, if you don’t have them or choose not to wear them then taking Galctic Guardian over Incarnation becomes alot less important.”

I love your macros Dark really appreciate you taking the time out of your day to work on them. I actually used your mage tower macro to complete it. Are you going to be working on one for 8.0?

I plan on updating/re-writing my macros for BFA. Sadly I did not get a Beta invite so I am not able to work on them prior.

Just started playing my druid again with this macro and seems to work pretty well with the exception of the defense part. When ever I use my shift key with the macro running, the defense macros does not fire at all. I do have the defense macro on my bar. If i make it a separate keybinding it works but not within the darkbear macros.

Been playing with this since prepatch hit. I removed Rage of the sleeper and the macro works smooth and flawless. DarkBearDefensive seems to hang up after using one Survival Instict, and I can’t seem to get Bristling Fur to activate. Used this to clear normal Nighthold without a hitch, even with the broken mechanics of several encounters and the stat squish that missed some bosses abilities lol.

Great macro, great work. going to love it for a long time