đŸș Deadly Hunters Lonewolf MM 9.2 ST & AOE - UPDATED 3/16

Using the Serpent Sting legendary, 5 mins on target dummy with no buffs sim.

if I play the class manually, which murders my hands on raid nights, I can do 3.8-3.9k while standing still.

Just sat for 5 minutes infront of the dummy using Lonewolf’s original macro, sitting at around 3.8-4k dps, without moving of course and unbuffed, so maybe it’s just my imagination that I’m seeing a spell not cast. I did recently update my UI to have a more visual global cooldown for when I play manually to properly learn my class.

210iLevel Equipped 212 Equipabble.
1,1,x,2,x,3,2
Running at 100ms

I generally just do aoe manually because I have weak auras that track all the procs, or use a macro that someone has since deleted from these forums.

There you go. Try slowing it down.

Well you see, I simmed 4k and it’s running near enough to 4k so I don’t know if that’ll improve it anymore than it already does, since a sim is 100% perfect dps with 0 human error.

Not to derail the thread but do you know the consequences that Blizzard will do to you to you IF you’re caught emulating inhumanly fast button presses? Just slow it down. Please?

@Yorsgr

Also, I see you’re using the Streamline Talent for ST. Try simming with Chimaera Shot-it should go up.

Steady Focus if Talented would be optimal in a macro for ST but that has to go on a separate key or modded to get two of them to go off one after another.

But Explosive Shot and Volley (Chimaera Shot works well, too) are used for most Bosses in CN/Dungeons/Torghast, etc. You’re only gimping yourself on purely true ST fights.

I moved my findings after mucking around onto a separate thread because this is turning into a bit of a hijack and the new macro is super simple haha.

Pretty good, thank you :+1:

This is a brilliant macro for my alt (I normally heal main and tank on a DH) - so this suits me down to the ground. Moving through HC into M into M+ it still works well, and puts me well up there in DPS
 the rest is down to individual players.

Thank you!!

1 Like

Of course :slight_smile: Glad it works well for ya!

Hi @vince-orlando thank you very much for your contribution, it’s a stunning job for all of us :slight_smile:
I use your macro and my performance are quite good.
A question:

Why use

/castsequence [nochanneling] reset=combat Spell Name

instead of

/cast [nochanneling] Spell Name

What’s the difference?

Second question:

Why don’t use priority in AoE version instead of sequential one?
Have you done some experiment on sequential version or never tried so?

Again, thank you for your work and sorry for my weak eng :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Looking too for this 2 answers please, if someone can help, it will be appreciated.

but u did not ask a question

These two questions i mean

Since the OP hasn’t responded in a while and I know a thing or two about macros, usually it’s a timing thing.

/castsequence lines are and have been broken by Blizz for a long time now. It’ll work for some and not others. My own MM/BM Single Target and AoE macros function better with minimal /castsequence xxx,xxx,xxx lines than /cast xxx, /cast xxx, /cast xxx for the same spells.

Again, usually it’s a timing thing.

Experimenting and playing around with those are the best way to get higher DPS numbers.

2 Likes

Thank’s a lot for your time and help

1 Like

I am constantly forgetting Hunter’s Mark. Is there a way to add it to the macro to apply automatically to target? I know it is not optimal but I play with one hand.
Also is there a way with the modifier to cast the wild spirits at the target and not at my feet?

hello Kanosa_1449 then hunter’s mark should apply it by itself automatically to tell the truth, for wild spirit just insert in macro
/cast [@cursor] wild spirit and it will use it by itself where you point the mouse cursor

where do i insert that in the Lonewolf macro? In the key press or Sequence???Capture

I tried youre 3 /cast adds in Sequence but it still keeps casting this 3 even in CD and alot of delay in the macro you play with that m8 ? I am looking also to use it but with checking if they are in use and/if they are it skips it but dont know the sulution :frowning: Maybe someone more skilled can tell us ?

For multiple spells used in order

for casting a single spell in sequence

Priority ALWAYS looks for the first spell in the line before moving to the second

No it doesn’t. This in priority

/cast s1
/cast s2
/cast s3
/cast s4

Is exactly the same as this in sequence

/cast s1
/cast s1
/cast s2
/cast s1
/cast s2
/cast s3
/cast s1
/cast s2
/cast s3
/cast s4

When it casts one successfully it just carries on, it doesn’t restart from the beginning. Using priority just makes the earlier spells more likely to get cast because it tries them more often.