đŸș Deadly Hunters Lonewolf MM 9.2 ST & AOE - UPDATED 3/16

Sequential - 1 >> 2 >> 3 >> 4-
ect

Priority - 1 >> 1,2 >> 1,2,3 >> 1,2,3,4,
ect

so no, they are not the same
priority always checks to see if spell 1 is ready to go

thats what I said

I take your point that is what you meant. I just wanted to clarify as lots of people think that priority really means priority, but it doesn’t, in this context it means try it more often, or more likely to be cast, or rank, it is not a definite that it will get cast if it’s available.

So checking if spell 1 is ready to go only when it checks the spell and that it checks spell 1 more often. It only checks it first when the macro first starts (after combat as well if that checkbox is checked) otherwise it is simply checking them all over and over and it will depend where it is as to what is checked first after each cast and after the GCD is finished (if its a spell effected by the GCD).

Apologies. I havent played my Hunter in awhile as I was focusing on my mage and shaman. I’ll look into updating this soon!

3 Likes

Ok after trying a dozen other macros this one seems to be doing the best over all dps. tryd on on dummy with a 190 sims show around 3300dps & this macro Im doing around 2600/2700 unbuffed so not bad at all good job

This is one of my top MM macros. you done a great job here @vince-orlando and cant wait to see if you do a update.

1 Like

great job! This is my favorite so far.

Why dont use 13x2x33 ?
This are the most talent choice that i see

Generally use talents that I find more useful utility wise. Plus the DPS output has worked extremely well for others that I havent had to update a ton. Plus I find that most icy-veins/wowhead recommended talents arent really the greatest for actual in game because their talents require you to constantly be in one place while casting, which isnt always the case in game.

Fantastic macro - thanks so much for the contribution - I love it :slight_smile:

220 ilvl MM hunter. 28% crit unbuffed.

Just a few things. I use modified versions of your macros on quite high-play MM hunter, so anything around +15-16 keys - I really like them. As we all know, one will never get “the top” or best DPS with 1-key macros and one needs to be able to use procs as and when they
 well, proc!

1. The control of Wild Spirits needs to be precise - with your macro, it often doesn’t fire immediately and this is important when it comes to add placement - it’s no good firing a number of seconds later, after already using an aimed shot, rapid fire etc - I have it on a separate key; in fact I have one of your other macros and modified it to cast immediately and follow up with Volley etc. Works very well. One of the reasons why it can sometimes trigger late is because of the ‘combat’ requisite that is attached to the modifier key.

2. Arcane Shot (and I know this has been discussed at lengths in other macros) needs to have a very high uptime if you look at most sims - especially when you gain ‘Precise Shots’ - so I have it on a separate key and use a useful Weak Aura: Wago to track when it is optimal to press the key. This is because Precise Shots accounts for insane damage when used properly - and it’s difficult to time the arcane shots (or indeed multishots) after an Aimed Shot in the macro. Not your fault at all, I’ve just found it impossible to do with high precision! In fairness, in THIS iteration of your macro, this occurs very infrequently and actually works very very well.

3. Would advise anyone running M+ content to be using Volley (level 50, talent 3) instead of lock and load - especially when doing anything involving AOE - it’s strength during Wild Spirits and just on cooldown is very very high with the current affixes and playstyle in the game. It’s virtually mandatory in M+ content. To this end, it needs to be on a separate key for precise usage. I know you’ve used this in other macros. The same with Explosive Shot (level 25, talent 3)

You’re entirely right that Icy Veins advice is often a bit out of keeping with real-life play - but again, Explosive Shot in M+ content is virtually mandatory instead of Careful Aim. I agree that Volley and Explosive Shot have much less utility in majoratively single-target content, so absolutely people need to use what is best for them. Considering that M+ content is now virtually 60-70% dealing with add packs - even on Tyrannical weeks, the AOE utility that hunters bring with a 1,3,2,2,1,3,3 talent tree is one of their unique strengths versus the gain from the ST talents. I do get a single target loss from using Explosive Shot and Volley - and your macro here performs nearly to my sims on single target which is brilliant.

If you do use this ST macro - the utility of Lock and Load talent needs exploited more by making sure you have Aimed Shot on a separate key and hitting it every time you get the 8% chanced Lock and Load buff - otherwise there is a downtime that would be associated with any macro. Again, this does not happen very often with this macro.

Another good reason for using lock and load is it makes the Aimed Shots instant cast which is good for moving scenarios rather than having to stand and cast.

Any fight/situation where a MM is forced to move is a damage loss - so everything is situational.

My sim against dummy is 4.3K dps and I’m achieving 4.4K dps under the same set of conditions - so all in all, I highly recommend this macro! <3

Everything in WOW is gear/talents/conduit dependent, so play around and see what works for you :slight_smile:

6 Likes

A small update. Mainly to move towards the Volley Talent for better use in both M+ and raids.
Also made the Wild Spirits modifier have a stop cast so that Wild Spirits and Trueshot both fire off immediately after holding the modifier down.

dCuPiaqibj1MGKKzjWTeKYUujXViuddqhJclJIEgLmnjUMOABavFtszCcIZjjTokv3dOmqcHdQskles8qvs1eLe0fbq2ia0hLevJusuojKeReG6Lscmtcr3us1ovHFkivdfsQLQsspvKPkOUQGeTvjH(QKiVfc3fI2Ru)vqsgmQdRQftP8ysMSqUmvBgiFwLA0c1Pb9AaYSj42QODR0VjA4qQJRsSCOEoPMUIRlkBha8Dij14bqDEcP1liH9JCB0H7dJojYq)aGQuOlsamuvVEFy2H7u4xW3r3jdda2eGTm7eaTGKyLFD5j6FEBqb4iAJsNUw2elXDQIIUAp0Qd1XFNQ8eavrhRHYTpmbVuTt1)n7fqLDCma47aLBJsNQqh0Njm9HrNe5RNqj6OF8Oozc00aOfWIbqlG5v7uL5cO7ucU3coXHF8TpexVoX1FfwsaMamQq8GHEeXJK45bKtm6hpAILGiwoXoM4ZxHLAIN4FigvlXaYJigKet8PhqShbhIhjX2CIvcsTJjEKedvIsma4Wvt88c(oeBldkePj(3iIVLedclpjEIDSFfIdhd1ed1eF(WvquIHGiwuzgXp2jgUepXoXhW74Hya8DIvsa4ke)BeXzduagkCnXHXzoXPy5qmQI4kbfIioHgIHJMy5s8tCDzeee0XeRLelQmJy1VedcIDIHdX)q8e7eJH3XdXd80d1etaMa81egIRlJGGGo2oXHXzoXPy5q8VrexjOqeXj0qmC0xHa81hSaX1LrqqqhBN46zcdm0sXYHaCNQ4JHVnbx3H7Ptj0UcvQW(WmV0Pk5pGUwg(1D4oHASRGAN4uSC0DQNov)vyzfDSgkxDhUpm6W9HrNeRE9O9lz(QCIrSsv8VRla3B74hnmIyqqSJKytWbwaAgqSr1IvjG4ntqOpm7Ky1RhIrSsv8VRla3B74hnmIyqqSJKyZ8AalL(WQtIvVE0(LmFvoXiwPk(31fG7TD8Jggrmii2rsm21(aMsEA7hIj2OAXQeqSri5w5H0hLojw96r7xY8v5eJyLQ4FxxaU32XpAyeXGGyhjXyx7dyk5PTFiM4CWbVyeqSri5w5H0h5DsS61J2VK5RYjgXkvX)UUaCVTJF0WiIbbXosIXU2hWuYtB)qmXgHKBLhsaXgvlwL(a8ojw96r7xY8v5eJyLQ4FxxaU3ijg7AFatjpT9dXeNBzLB0jrkLOfj8eoDYStOwQN6Vcl7W9HrNeRE9O9lz(QCIrSsv8VRla3B74hnmIyqqSJKyeIqLH1smsIXU2hWuYtB)qmXM51awkbeBuTyvci2OAXQeqSzEnGLsaXgvlwLaInQwSkbeBMxdyPeqSr1IvjGyZ8AalLaInZRbSu6dZojw96r7xY8v5eJyLQ4FxxaU32XpAyeXGGyhjXyx7dyk5PTFiMytWbwaA2hwDsS61J2VK5RYjgXkvX)UUaCVTJF0WiIbbXosIXU2hWuYtB)qmX5ww5g90PkZ)OgLoD4ka1O0juCHPrPtxfU3gnkD66YtB)0O0PkWff1yxR7W9HrNepp(2hF9trjgXkJF8jser(hHSpm7Ky9irRE9a3BIrCkJS)cdY(WQtIvVEigHiajvz6ahGH6rhSYi)JcwPk(31fG7nsITkLA16JsNeRE9O9lz(QCIrCkJS)ctWkvX)UUaCVduYtB)eicvgwlXij2YmetlJaIndjeWnS6J8ojw96HyeNYi7QblGKyZ8AGBcSpaVtIvVEigXPmYUogcAcwPk(31fG7DGiuzyTehmVGVJ9AITcuYtB)GKytWbAwS6PtvGl6vDb)1EhUpm6Ky1RhTFjZxLtmIvQI)DDb4EJKySR9bmL802petCULvUrpDkmgUaYhZgLofgdxa5JrJsNUkCVnBu6eQXE9xHLD4(WOtIvVE0(LmFvoXiwPk(31fG7TD8Jggrmii2rsmcrOYWAjgjXyx7dyk5PTFiMyZ8AalLaInQwSkbeBuTyvci2mVgWsjGyJQfRsaXgvlwLaInZRbSuci2OAXQeqSzEnGLsaXM51awk9HzNeRE9O9lz(QCIrSsv8VRla3B74hnmIyqqSJKySR9bmL802petSj4alan7dRojw96r7xY8v5eJyLQ4FxxaU32XpAyeXGGyhjXyx7dyk5PTFiM4ClRCJE6uAC0ay2QgOC7eQXqjgoI2tp90t3a

Usage Information

Single Target MM Macro

I tried to take parts of other macros that worked for me, edit to be closer to icy veins talent builds and go from there. This is mainly if you are in the Night Fae cov. and utilizes True Shot & Wild Spirits on a Modifier so you can fire it at the right time!

Alt Modifier: True Shot and Wild Spirits.
Ctrl Modifier: Multi-Shot

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.6.49.

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Priority

Pre Macro: Rapid Fire, Aimed Shot, Kill Shot, Double Tap

KeyPress: Wild Spirits, Volley, Misdirection, Multi-Shot, Trueshot

Main Sequence: Rapid Fire, Aimed Shot, Arcane Shot, Kill Shot, Steady Shot, Double Tap

KeyRelease: Kill Shot

Post Macro: Rapid Fire, Aimed Shot, Kill Shot, Double Tap

Thanks Vince - by way of feedback, the Trueshot doesn’t reliably cast with the modifier, but the Wild Spirits is much better.

Furthermore - I found a nice Weak Aura that alerts you when Aimed Shot is on a bad cooldown and needs manually fired ASAP: Wago

Once again, I keep Arcane Shot and Aimed Shot on manual keys which can be pressed outside the macro on the occasions that this is needed.

1 Like

Yeah. With Trueshot it will need its own modifier to fire off reliably sadly. Which shouldnt be an issue. I’ll add that WA to the next update so its prepacked with the macro.

I know it should be fired manually, but the macro is mainly for those who truly want a lazy masher macro. I suppose a separate macro specifically for Arcane and Aimed Shot can be made pretty easily so you can fire it off in that window to increase DPS output. Appreciate the feedback though. Try to mold the macro into something everyone will use and enjoy.

2 Likes

Absolutely Vince, it’s great - was just reminding people they will need to do the extra keys to get even more out of your macro :slight_smile:

I also can’t get the trueshot to line up either - so will have it on an extra key and weakaura it.

Once again, really like it!

1 Like

What speed are you running this at please?

I run mine at 100ms, but you can run yours at whatever speed suits you really.

thank you, and would it be wrong to add heal pet in there, its just I am old and forgetful and my pet keeps dying lol

@moobie
Wait, why and when are you using a pet? Just curious.

with the mm hunter, should we not have one?

Lonewolf Increases your damage by 10% when you do not have an active pet, i guess you could have a pet but im assuming this profile is built around not having one.

I was bm so was used to having one. Going to try without one now