Death's BM Macros(High Performing)

is your cursor at your feet? if so then when you fight, you’ll need to put your cursor at the enemys feet.

negative, i have the cursor at the enemy’s feet, thats y im not sure whats going on.

Dude. This is the end result of an 11 AA using the AoE Macro throughout. well done!!
Untitled

2 Likes

I’ve been using the AoE macro for everything in M+. M+ doesn’t allow you to change talents after the timer begins. You will lose a little DPS on single-target bosses, but that’s only a small % of what goes on in M+.

There are also several bosses with adds that it’s important to cleave (the tree in AA and a few others).

I did 57K overall (end of dungeon summary) in an 11AA last evening and it felt damn good.

3 Likes

Both macros work really well for me.

I was wondering if it would be possible to add a little bit of optional AOE to the ST macro to improve dps on boss fights with adds?

Sure I will work on that once I am bored with BM!

You could change one of the mod keys to be multi-shot @Hawke

1 Like

In case I notice beast cleave fall off @MannyB

Hello… may i ask as to what pets you are using please?

Thanks for your respond. I have used the macros by myself now, did some changes with the modifyers and I’m very happy with it/them.

What speed do you run this macro on? @James_King

Changed “alphapredator” (dont know translation, but the talented one)
in the last section to “killshot” and your macro ran very smooth :slight_smile:
here are my normal raidlogs with it. I’m Fluffin.

>Here<

Do you mind showing a screen shot of where exactly you put in that kill shot, im not sure what u mean by changed alphabet, but been wanting to add kill shot to try it out instead of a modifier.

Also what speed do u run the macro on?

Thanks for your time @Fluffel

“alphapet” (dont know translation, but the talented one) Not alphabet, I think he means Alpha Predator.

1 Like

ooo, he was reffering to talents, did u mean u replaced alpha predator with killer instinct? because kill shot is already taken as a talent.

I have changed the ability Aphapredator from the macro. Now I have Deadly Shot standing there.
I don’t know if the picture shows you what I mean. Im playing with AHK 250ms.
Screenshot_1

Unfortunately, I do not know exactly what the skills and talents are called in English ^^
But here are the ones i use mostly. [as in my logs]

B0PAIlFMjeNhnEouGfV8Ij2uS5ACaJAIEAAAAAAAAAaEKSolEJkIRSoJEhkQSSEakEB

Sorry everybody, been out of pocket, hope everyone is enjoying the macro!

1 Like

Love the macros, hoping for more as time goes on and or they up date the class

the macro dosent cast multishot for AOE

Décèsimage un grand merci pour cette macro ^^ serait t’il possible d’avoir l’arbre de talent AOE car j’ai la ST mais pas AOE merci beaucoup