Death's BM Macros(High Performing)

love the macro is there any way you could add or tell me what line to insert Wailing Arrow i want it to fire off in loop itself and not Mod it

Not true @Kiadarkley, macros ran at 250ms never perform as well as when ran at 150ms for me, I have also been using lazymacros for 8 years and never had an issue with my account.

also I donā€™t use AHK I use a G910 keyboard with the GHUB macro system

1 Like

Wailing arrow wonā€™t work well in the loop due to the cast time involved unfortunately @Cysaw I would add a block action under death chakrams for that.

So think of ST macro as my raid setup macro for bosses, AOE is my M+ macro

2 Likes

So Im new to this GSE macroā€¦ So do I just pull this macro down to my bar and then just spam the key? Or do I need any other addon/macro?

It seems to be working fine just mashing the button over and overā€¦ but want to make sure that is the way to do it or if Im missing anything. Thanks for the help!

Hi. Tried out your makros today. AOE works really great for me. But I have a question. You wrote that your AOE macro is your m+ macro, but you have multi-shot integrated in the block-rotation, not on an extra-button. Does it work for Bosses with no adds or do you change talents and macro inside the dungeon to st? (I hope you understand, what I mean. English is not my native speech)

:rofl: Yep, thatā€™s what these are for. Smashing a button over and over.

Hey you mentioned you do high end content, do you mind posting your logs or high key overalls?

Hello Sir I love your BM macro it works really well and its definitely one of the best macros rn thank you very much. Would it be possible for you to make oneday (if you have mood) a survival macro with this kind of quality? :blush:

1 Like

Could you give me a rundown of what individual skills I should put on my toolbar besides the macro? It doesnt seem to cast Kill shot for example, so Ive added thatā€¦ as well as the interrupt type spells. Anything else I should add that the macro wont do that I need to do myself?

Thank you so much for this!

I put mend pet on a separate button along with ST, AoE, KS, opener/burst, Goblin Rocket Jump! and CS. For me that pretty much makes up mine.

Ah thanks. And for general play do you use the AoE talents he listed abouve? ST talents for raiding? Or do you use both macros and use one for AoEing and one for STā€¦ and if so, which talents do you go with?

And when you say you have ST and AOE on your barsā€¦ what are those? Im assumming KS is kill shot and CS is counter shot.

Thanks for the help!

1 Like

Question, will the shift modifier work if I use shift + (button) for keybinds? Or does shift need to not be used for anything else to make it work? I want to try this out but I remember I had issues a while back with modifiers unless that exact modifier was freed up elsewhere. Or was that just within the blizzard keybinds? My keybinds are with elvui.

Shift cant be bound for anything in game if you want to use it for a Macro in GSE. last i heard

1 Like

No, I Sim my Talents and then make my macros based on the results it.

ST= Single Target (1-2 mobs)
AoE= Area of Effect (3+ mobs)
KS= Kill Shot
CS= Counter Shot.

Having an issue where bloodshed and dire beast will not go off at all.
Everything else is firing.
Any ideas?

theyre on modifiers
shift and crtl i believe

Ty for the reply siodar, Also for deathsimage, question for you, on the aoe macro, you have multi shot firing off automatically and then have multi shot on a modifier, is there a reason for that? i appreciate your time in advanced and ty for these macros.

1 Like

sorry to keep bugging, another question, i tried out the aoe macro and used Alt modifier for binding shot (at cursor) but it fires off at my feet every time, any solution for this? or reason y it would be doing that?