Demigod Dragonflight 10.0.0.4 Elemental

I’m pretty disappointed that there has been no update to this LazyMacro setup. I’ll be looking elsewhere for something a bit more up-to-date for my ele spec.

It has been almost a year since it was put up. if it wasnt updated by now. could be that Demi isnt either: A: playing this class any more. B: not playing wow anymore.

would think by now everybody has moved on to diffrent creator macros. lol

Or my suggestion is to make your own macro so you dont have to wait for update :slight_smile:
Best regards
Borland1891

I wish I were that talented. If I could do my own, I would not be looking at others. I’m not educated in the coding world beyond the old DoS programs, remember those? :grinning:

I can do very simple 1-3 skill macros using Bliz’s built-in macro function, but that is about as much I am able to accomplish. Not often but every once in a while even those fail for some reason or another and I end up asking a guild mate if they have one that can be used to replace my failed one.

Yes, i remember those.

Do you remember cobol?!

Cheers.

1 Like

Yea, DoS was what i started with in the mid 80’s. But for me i dont know anything about coding, i just have learned to toss around spells in GSE until it works for me :slight_smile: .

1 Like