Demo_Cleave build lvl 70 updated 01/2/2023

np man enjoy the moniter and glad this helped out the 1 tab uses guiliten i beleave that is manully pressed so you know i reall have not tryed it out much more that on the dummys i like the np mythic build mysef but lock is not my main i still have not picked a main toon i been lvling and questing on all my toons

I loaded tab 4 talentsā€¦ how does the macro know which tab i am using?

were it says defalt there is a drop down tray click 4 and then save

i dont see where you are talking aboutā€¦ are you talking about somewhere in /gse , esc addons menu , or on the websire?

open the macro ingame and in the configuration tab you can choose default version :wink:

This is Tab 4 on Animated Duelist Training Dummy ST

This is Tab 1 same toon same gear as the last post but on the 5 cleave training dummies

Hopefully those might help give you data you were looking for

Hello, are you using AHK, because I donā€™t see what speed if yes. I canā€™t find where it is written. I know itā€™s different for everyone, but you have to start somewhere :D. Because I canā€™t get the result. The simulator shows 40k and I do 25k for dumy.

Thanks for the reply. Happy New Year.

i do not use ahk i dont use any outside program besideds gse in game and the few basic addons

And how do you use macros, Iā€™m sorry, can you explain in more detail how to apply macros? Thank you

[quote=ā€œarnold-newton, post:23, topic:32139, full:trueā€]
okay so i use db to start each fight then start casting the macro and once i see demonic core procks i use db 2-3 times as long as it has demonic core proc after hand of gualdan once you get the feel for the flow of it like that it all falls in place

so basiclly its a flow start the fight on a boss for exsample with demonic bolt [DB] then use the macro make sure you are using the tab with its talent builld. basiclly it using the DB to start use macro till you see demonic core procks and your low on shards use db to get shards back and for best results i try to time using DB after hand of gualdan is used

To be clear for this macro you arenā€™t using rapid fire for the macro, but rather pressing it manually yourself?

yes i just press the macro butten and the DB button

This macro version 1 casts corruption which is a massive dps loss for Demo remove this ability from version and this will likely be the best DEMO build on GSE

1 Like

updated and tysvm for letting me know that

1 Like

Unfortunatley, Itā€™s seeming to crash my gameā€¦ iā€™m not sure whyā€¦ weird

ERROR - WOW51900319 -

Not suire why it is crashing me out at that error

I dont know why it would be doing that and i y self have not had that happen using my macro has anyone else had this happen? i will check myself when i get on

1 Like

Would it have anythihng to do with me updating GSE?