DEMO_M+_AIO_Borland1891 Update 2024-05-22

Dead sequence. No more updates.

6 Likes

Thanks so much for this, really appreciate it!

just had aplay with it on my 452 lock with 4 set

152k overall not bad in a 15. topped out on pig boss at 142k and hit 600k dps on a pack the tank pulled

1 Like

Why isnt vilefiend in the rotation?

Lol, if it is in talents i missed to add in macro :slight_smile:
I look into it today.
Best regards

@ZeroForever
I dont have it in my talents so thats why it aint in rotation :slight_smile:
I am using talent from top m+ chart and they dont use Vilefiend.
But i saw they are using Guilliotine so i added that in talents, this is used manually thou outside macro.
I updated first post with new talents in the macro.

I don’t know if I’m just incompetent or what but for some reason hand of Gul’Dan never fires off, I even just made a simple /castsequence macro with hand and demon and it always skips hand

You have the correct talents that macro has ?
I dont have any issue with it casting, just tested so issue is at your side sadly.
Best regards

could be you dont have soul shards wont cast with out shards.

I have been doing 18/19 keys with it

I figured it was me, like I said I tried even outside the macro, I uninstalled everything last night and it worked perfectly this morning, when it doubt…try fresh reinstalls lol

1 Like

Great macro! I’m getting around 75% of what the sims say it should be for multi-target. Any chance you can make a single target version? :slight_smile:

Hmm, you mean for Raid? Can look into what can be done.
Best regards

1 Like

Just updated my M+ macro. Some small changes in macro and in talents.
Still looking into Raid macro but been busy with my Paladin and Monk.

Best regards
Borland1891

1 Like

Do you have any change on the macro? Also, do you have a discord or patreon or something like that? Your Macro’s are awesome. I am one of those w/ disabilities, you single handed helped me be able to play this game I love so much :slight_smile:

@preudhomme Actually i can look into it. I was about to check Demo yesterday but i ended up doing Affli in Arena :slight_smile:
I dont have Discord or Patreon so you know.
Best regards

1 Like

@preudhomme Ok i made a new one and with mods for Implosion, Tyrant and Guilliotine.
Demonbolt is full aouto so expect a few hard casts at start maybe or not :slight_smile:
All is in description so look and try this out.
Main Post updated.

1 Like

Hi
Updated again and raised dps alot. Main post updated.
Test it and let me know if its good.

Best regards

Can’t import macro, in-game message says from an old version and unable to import. I have uninstalled, reinstalled and rolled back. nothing works, please advise.

Can check if any update is needed. Will update shortly.

No changes and i dont have any issues at all. I even downloaded and installed macro again in GSE and without issues.
But just to be sure i uploaded macro again to main post so test again.