Demonology Recurrent Ritual Scripts

First off, this is going to be my first official script on wowlazymacros. I have been very much enjoying using EnixLHQ scripts and working with him to fine tune and make a perfect Demonology script. I obtained Recurrent Ritual Shoulders recently which is an amazing Legendary for Demonology. Having this item completely shifts how a Demonology script needs to be written however.

Below are my results after hours of testing! The demon count at any given moment should be no less than 9 with an average of 13 demons out! It really is insane!

NOTE: If you do not have Recurrent Ritual shoulders, this script will most likely not work well.

Press ALT on either script to use Thal’kiel’s Consumption when demon count is 9 or greater.

Single Target:

Sequences['ST_Demo'] = {
-- This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.1.00.
  Author="Pörsche@Area52",
  SpecID=266,
  Talents = "32?1?22",
  Help = [[Single Target - Run at 80ms]],
  Default=1,
  Icon='INV_MISC_QUESTIONMARK',
  MacroVersions = {
    [1] = {
      StepFunction = "Sequential",
      KeyPress={
        "/targetenemy [noharm][dead]",
        "/use [mod:alt] Thal'kiel's Consumption",
        "/castsequence  reset=target  Doom, null",
      },
      PreMacro={
      },
        "/castsequence [nochanneling] Demonbolt, Call Dreadstalkers, Hand of Gul'dan, Demonic Empowerment, Life Tap",
        "/castsequence [nochanneling] Demonbolt, Hand of Gul'dan, Demonic Empowerment, Command Demon",
        "/castsequence [nochanneling] Demonbolt, Hand of Gul'dan, Demonic Empowerment",
        "/castsequence [nochanneling] Hand of Gul'dan, Call Dreadstalkers, Hand of Gul'dan, Demonic Empowerment, Life Tap",
        "/cast [nochanneling] Grimoire: Felguard",
        "/cast [nochanneling] Summon Doomguard",
        "/cast [nochanneling] Demonbolt",
      PostMacro={
      },
      KeyRelease={
        "/petautocastoff [group] Threatening Presence",
        "/petautocaston [nogroup] Threatening Presence",
      },
    },
  },
}

Area of Effect:

Sequences['AoE_Demo'] = {
-- This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.1.00.
  Author="Pörsche@Area52",
  SpecID=266,
  Talents = "32?1?22",
  Help = [[AoE - Run at 80ms]],
  Default=1,
  Icon='INV_MISC_QUESTIONMARK',
  MacroVersions = {
    [1] = {
      StepFunction = "Sequential",
      KeyPress={
        "/targetenemy [noharm][dead]",
        "/use [mod:alt] Thal'kiel's Consumption",
      },
      PreMacro={
      },
        "/castsequence [nochanneling] Call Dreadstalkers, Hand of Gul'dan, Demonic Empowerment, Life Tap",
        "/castsequence [nochanneling] Hand of Gul'dan, Demonic Empowerment, Command Demon",
        "/castsequence [nochanneling] Hand of Gul'dan, Demonic Empowerment",
        "/castsequence [nochanneling] Hand of Gul'dan, Call Dreadstalkers, Hand of Gul'dan, Demonic Empowerment, Life Tap",
        "/cast [nochanneling] Grimoire: Felguard",
        "/cast [nochanneling] Demonwrath",
      PostMacro={
      },
      KeyRelease={
        "/petautocastoff [group] Threatening Presence",
        "/petautocaston [nogroup] Threatening Presence",
      },
    },
  },
}

Auto Hotkey Script:

#ifWinActive World of Warcraft

*1::
  Loop
  {
    if not GetKeyState("1", "P")
      break
    if GetKeyState("Alt", "P")
      send !1
    else
      send 1
    sleep 80
  }
return

*2::
  Loop
  {
    if not GetKeyState("2", "P")
      break
    if GetKeyState("Alt", "P")
      send !2
    else
      send 2
    sleep 80
  }
return

Weak Auras: Track Demon Count
https://wago.io/Vk1CLonvW

Hello Smadam,

Thanks for the effort and dedication to the “cause” :smiley:

I’ll be testing those as soon as I sort out a GSE 2/2.1 problem.

As they say in California; “I’LL BE BACK”

Best Regards

SO first off let me say I’m quite pleased. The demon generation is pretty good. With my gear and stats the Sim says I should be doing 737k DPS. Of course that’s with flask/food/lust/potion of prolonged power.

I flasked and fooded (new word :P), pre potted but didn’t use it a second time during fight and had no lust and I was doing about 680k which is just fine by me.

Some things I changed and noticed when using the macro. Wrathstorm was not firing off consistently, especially when the second felguard came out. So I took Enix’s Command demon line (the /use one at the beginning of his macro) and added it in front of your castsequences and it was instant success and about a 100k dps increase if you can believe that.

The other thing I noticed and didn’t want to mess with is Call Dreadstalkers. This macro would probably put out more DPS if it came out first. Most of the time the macro would cast Hand of Gul’dan and then I was stuck waiting for shards until Dreadstalkers would come out. This happened mostly at the beginning of the macro then it would even out after that.

Life Tap is still my bane. I have to interrupt my rotation to fill mana every so often. No idea why.

I had 9 demons out most of the time and it was very easy to cast a 13/14 demon TKC routinely. I even saw 16 demons out every once in awhile but no way I could get off a TKC fast enough lol. Anyways, like I said, minus those two issues this a great macro!

How close are you getting to Sim results for your character Smadam?