Destro AIO Macro V4.1 (09/05/2018)

09/05/2018 Update. v4.2 - was able to get the infernal and Dark soul in there in a good place without causing lockups. added another incinerate to better control immolate spam.
09/05/2018 UPDATE. v4.1 Moved Conflagrate and Havoc to the Premacro with a Loop Limit of 2 - works very nice on the dummy. still testing for other improvements.

09/05/2018 UPDATE. Update to V3. Channel Demonfire Has been removed on this version in favor of Darksoul:Instability. Cataclysm has been added and is now on cursor just like the infernal. This allows us to keep it to 1 button so they are AUTOCAST at cursor. This does throw Havoc on the target on cooldown to allow for tab targeting. Immolate removed from keypress and some modifiers added to make things still generally work the same. you may get a cataclysm + Immolate in your opener but otherwise should be good. New Talents are 1,1,x,3,x,2,3 alt = rain of fire @ cursor, ctrl = drain life

changed from 350ms suggested to 100ms, can hopefully add Immolate back into keypress at a later time and keep things from locking up.

I hope you guys have fun with this one, and let me know what you think.If you need things to be 1 button, this is getting pretty close to as good as I can make it as of right now. If they get around to tweaking shadowburn, this could be a really good macro.

deeqeaalQ4wc0UeGFrKHPqDmalJspJqnnfY1qPSnGOVriJtbDofyDavUhi0aPs1bbQAHuP8qQKmrqKlIsL2iqXibbNeKSsQe9sGGzcI6McODsu)KkPgkqYsbPEkKPIcBLkH3Qi3vrTxKbR0Hv1IbvpgvtgLCzP2SG8zcgnOCAkEnkQzlQBlIDt63qnCb1XrPQLtvpxOPRY1fPTdu67aPgpqOZJISEuQy)sMaigKmaHaduqZUq21qdPGGhkxh0fJcWsYwIbHGqNdNnkZec2DHJGtsc0yqNF2HPKN7XXa44ePqyFAsu6WHnCj4H(G(o3FSd(gCqGGWtVdRbtEUhheSaseIXNB9IecWbWbWrSdGJ1rmHaF6bd7jeuk3OSmPjekWxt)mu61EW26zWk5gHGuh6tZhjdqOaFUh7I2hnynsmizaIbjdqij(hVyZ(0w5DTtkMd7vTZgvyUwFh7dIaJLU3l0xT1kE0qNATdezTo1AhiYADQ1oqK16uRDGiR1Pw7arwRtT2bISws2sij(hVANCNN6Jy)CTtkMd7vTZgvyUwa2SaJhsYIjKe)JxTtkMd7vTZgvyUwaaqoKTHecYyCyiBsmhHSecu44f4Z9yIbDecc9ZIGti5MZmbNqU15JGtiOnQaabNqUcNa)pYncHUomysv(zWkHqn7tB9mFMqqBublbNqGqZeO8DmsmizacjDVxOVw7eMQDsXWEFY8eR(zntYwcjfUV)UNZCTtUhcZtJoniAIxCMKftij(hVANsWSa3Nph35P(i27OyoSx1oBuH5Azt0OXK8icjX)4v7ucMf44Np7OyoSx1oBuH5ATIhbWMy6iei0mbDN7p2ed6iedVrzUplbNqGY3b(CpMyqYaesI)XR2jfZH9Q2zJkmx7WX2rJjzlHK4F8QDsXCyVQD2OcZ1ciAaiTKSycjX)4v7K78uFe7NRDsXCyVQD2OcZ1cayTK8icjX)4v7KI5WEv7SrfMRfaq8q2gshHy4nkZ9bqWPJocHc3COGejBbPicbfhReIqqOZHjKRWjWnQrfQnHPAJgvi31EVxOVAFLvTpURn55ECTg9W1(1QnORnAuHCxBYZ94AdH916gyaFT5gSD2Oc1(kRAzLQcnwJbul0PAT)vlW4XjXakx(5dI16FJwlouTHm(2Pw(5Z1cXAz5FJwB2eQlxshDebUsage Information
Combining my single target and aoe macro into a new single macro for BFA leveling and dungeons. Run at 100ms.
alt= rain of fire, ctrl = drain life

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.3.09.

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Sequential

Pre Macro: Summon Infernal, Havoc, Dark Soul: Instability, Conflagrate

KeyPress: Drain Life, Rain of Fire

Main Sequence: Incinerate, Immolate, Cataclysm, Chaos Bolt

Would be great if you add targeting after mob dead it target the next one , just if in combat so it wont ninja pull in dungeons.

I can do that, I currently have that disabled yeah. There seems to be a bug with this macro where it will sometimes hang on immolate, so a new version is coming soon. seems to be a gcd issue withe GSE - I know other macros are affected by this right now.

Updated. fixed some immolate shenanigans, got it working on tab without breaking the macro pretty well, new timing is 400ms, it shouldnt negatively affect anything forthis build at all. added rain of fire to the mod list. concerning cycling to next in combat enemy automatically, I am still trying to figure out how to do that without causing the macro to tab constantly in combat. will update that part when i can

1 more thing, a mod for infernal or just leave it manual as it waste it on useless trash. Thanks. and how can I edit it by mking it to .txt file ?
Giving the new thing a try now.

Works good now … in a whole run it stuck 1 time only on immolate when shifting targets. targeting is good now but if can be modified to not target the creeps not in combat if possible if not its fine . and if the infernal can be manual as i said before. Thanks.

Btw I noticed some dps drop in the new macro. not sure why.

i know why, dps drop is going to be a thing for a few weeks as we start getting that 400ms to a decent place. I dont know how its doing vs the other macros right now, but this will hit its sweet spot in the next few weeks. 400ms is enough that we are going to lose 5%, maybe even 10% dps in exchange for it not locking up. im going to further tweek and try to keep from triggering gcd with further ms adjustments and weaving of spells.I hav been working really hard to see what i can do with premacros and loops, but until i can get the whole macro to reset on target without casting (due to cooldown) , im perplexed. trying to figure out a solution.

I like the macro, was curious could you add a version with infernal as a manual cast or mod button? Have been using the original version of your macro for BFA leveling and did notice the immolate spam sometimes but wasn’t sure the cause. Anyway thanks for your work!

Whisky put this code in your keypress
/cast [@cursor,mod:ctrl,nochanneling] Summon Infernal
CTRL will be your cast while pressing the 1 button

its interesting you say that. the new macro i am going to upload as everyone gets to 330ilvl is going to have infernal on manual cast.

Thanks sir!

09/05/2018 UPDATE. Update to V3. Channel Demonfire Has been removed on this version in favor of Darksoul:Instability. Cataclysm has been added and is now on cursor just like the infernal. This allows us to keep it to 1 button so they are AUTOCAST at cursor. Immolate removed from keypress and some modifiers added to make things still generally work the same. you may get a cataclysm + Immolate in your opener but otherwise should be good.

changed from 350ms suggested to 100ms, can hopefully add Immolate back into keypress at a later time and keep things from locking up.

this is still a 1 button macro and if you are able to, of course uncoupling cataclysm / infernal is going to give you more control, but that isnt currently the goal of this particular one :slight_smile:

Is this still the best macro going? It has not been updated for a while that was the only reason why I asked.