Destruction - 5.3 AOE

Due to F&B changes this patch the AOE macro has changed. Add CoE if you don’t think it’s a waste of an ember - someone might like to do some tests on that.

/castsequence reset=1 Fire and Brimstone,null
/castsequence reset=5 Immolate,Incinerate,Incinerate,Incinerate,Incinerate, Incinerate
/castsequence reset=0.3 1,2,Conflagrate
/cast Dark Soul: Instability
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]

If you run out of embers and do a RoF then the 1 second reset ensures F&B will go again upon resuming the macro. The main problem I see from testing it is when you stop the macro it doesn’t stop F&B hence embers get wasted. Maybe it’s just easier to toggle F&B when you need it - comments welcome.

Hi Michael,

I tested this out, and it seems to lock up a lot to the point that it won’t even do FnB with full embers.

So I did a change and I found out why the FnB wasn’t going off much. The reason was because of the null at the end of the first line. I did an edit and it works perfectly now.

/castsequence reset=1 Fire and Brimstone
/castsequence reset=5 Immolate,Incinerate,Incinerate,Incinerate,Incinerate, Incinerate
/castsequence reset=0.3 1,2,Conflagrate
/cast Dark Soul: Instability
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]

Hi there, is this macro still working on 5.4? Cause to me lock up a lot :-/ I’m using the modified one from Michael, without the DSI