Destruction Lazy Macro – 4.3

Once again lazy macros to the rescue, this time with warlocks Destruction spec. This macro goes through a really smooth rotation, while keeping all de-buffs on the target, popping cool-downs and a modifier for casting Conflagrate.

Hope you guys like it!

/castsequence [mod]Conflagrate;reset=target Curse of the Elements,Bane of Doom,null
/castsequence reset=target Soul Fire,Immolate,Corruption,Soul Fire,Chaos Bolt,Incinerate
/castsequence reset=60 Soulburn,Demon Soul
/cast Shadowburn
/use 13
/use 14

Macro Explanation:

UPDATED June 1, 2011: Added Curse of the Elements to the rotation (thanks to Strokr).

Hey im having trouble with my destruction lock, I.e too many buttons to push .
Can u create a macro that does not require a modifier and that allows me to still push Conflagurate on its own.

Hello Vipersbite666, you can always remove the modifier and include the Conflagrate after Immolate with a comma in between.

/castsequence reset=target Curse of the Elements,Bane of Doom,null
/castsequence reset=target Soul Fire,Immolate,Conflagrate,Corruption,Soul Fire,Chaos Bolt,Incinerate
/castsequence reset=60 Soulburn,Demon Soul
/cast Shadowburn
/use 13
/use 14

Warning* = If for some reason your target resists Immolate or you miss with the spell, the sequence will get locked being unable to keep going and would have to switch to manually play style.

Other workaround might be to include it as its own castsequence just before the soulburn sequence, but might have to remove the modifier to get more characters available. The downside from this one is that it might never cast Shadowburn because of so many castsequences, but you can always try and see if still works.

/castsequence Conflagrate

Luis thank for all the work you have done on these macros. Made my alts much more fun to play! I was messing with this macro and found my haste was messing with it. Due to Chaos Bolts CD. And Soulburn was acting up. So I messed with it made this. i can pull 21k ona target dummy in org and did 26k on morchok last night with 376 gear. Hope you guys find it useful.

/castsequence reset=target Curse of the Elements,Bane of Doom,null
/castsequence reset=target Soul Fire,Immolate,Corruption,Soul Fire,Incinerate,Incinerate
/castsequence Conflagrate
/cast Chaos Bolt
/castsequence reset=60 Demon Soul
/cast Shadowburn

Happy hunting peeps!

this macro is just for pve or i can use in pvp too?

This macro is now outdated - look at the 5.x threads for updated macros.

i know, but i play on a private server which is 4.3.4 i all i want to find about this macro, if he can be used in pvp or pve :slight_smile: (srry for my bad english)