Devlik BM - TWW - Prepatch Single Target/Multi Target Macro

Very much near perfect.

This will rock once 71 hero talents unlocks.

Cheers.

1 Like

Version 0.3 has been uploaded. Check your keybindings to switch between versions.

I donā€™t see it but maybe I am dumb, is there a spot for on use trinkets?

No, but you can easily add it in the second. I donā€™t have my trinkets in the script currently, would be an easy add though.

Hello, new to these macro changes. Older macros I used would auto target and start attack. Does thisno longer happen?

In other macros, it may or may not; my macros do not auto-target and will only fire if a target is selected. I target with a separate macro; this sequence will auto-attack for you, but only once a target is selected.

/target [@focustarget, harm, nodead]
/stopmacro [@focus,exists]]
/cleartarget
/targetenemy [noexists][dead]

@Devlik Thank you SO much! Your previous macros were banging too, prior to prepatch! I appreciate you!

2 Likes

Hi @Devlik

Iā€™ve used your GSE strings during all of DF and itā€™s the one thatā€™s worked the best for me. But Iā€™ve had a muscle memory to use Shift 1 for MT. Is there a way to combine both ST and MT into just one button so it would be ST for 1 and MT for shift1? I know I could edit but I donā€™t want to mess anything up. Thanks in advance.

Just go into GSE > Keybindings > New Keybindā€¦ create one for the ST macro using the fire key, then create a second for the MT using Shift+key.

1 Like

This is the way :slight_smile:

This is exactly how I do it.

1 Like

Hi, I use a Razor tartrus I have tried everything to bind the macros to key 1 and 2 (the f1 and f2 on my keyboard) but it wonā€™t work at all. I love these macros they work perfect.
I need to use number 4 for my move backward key is it used on your macro? if i use move backwards bind it to my no 4 will it stop the macro from working?
I have an issue with my hands so any help will be good.
I have checked bar tender is on F1 and F2 for key and my options in wow are F1 and F2 which I use for your macros and my Tartrus also is bound F1 and F2 but it still wont work.
The F1 and F2 on my keyboard work perfect for your macro but it does not seem to work on my pad

What does this mean? I would like to try this but not sure what you mean