DH Fellblades/Demon Blades high dps Raid/M+/PVP

I use a Razer mouse - been using Razer for years and have no problems.

1 Like

I use a corsair and a steelseries before and if you have the software any mouses or programmable keyboard is ok for this

Hi,
It leaves me fury starved at 30ms and chaos blades is very low on the dps meter. I get better dps from demonic build in dungeons and also my immolation aura and blind fury give me better fury resource.

Again, for me this is the best Havoc macro out there, except Felblade is getting me killed in m+.

AHAHAHA same here I hate this it always trigger when i just evaded a deadly mechanich and put me where i should not be…

I added a [mod … to the spell but I’m thinking to change the talent cause it causes more trouble than benefit…

i understand i personally, use the macro on a key that spam when i old it so no problem but yes like Zemaree said you can switch it on a mod to be safe :slight_smile:

Ty for a great macro man, working nicely :slight_smile:

Works great for me but parsing around 40-50 in Nathria HC… what would you think could be improved?

Hi guys sorry to be a complete noob but I’ve just joined as a saw this and wanted to give it a try but I see the macro looks like a strng extracted from an addon or program rather than what would be used in the general in game macros section, how woul I go about setting this up to be used? Again sorry for being a noob

You have to download the GSE addon and import the all text in the addon by clicking on import :slight_smile:

Oh cool thanks so much

Np enjoy the macro :slight_smile:

Hello there, happy new year and thanks for this macro, been using it for 2 days and it works perfect in M+, i was wondering if i am to completely remove the covenant ability from it because i’m playing Nightfae and want to use the hunt in pvp in ther right moment not in the rotation, is it gonna be a dead gap in dps should i put another spell in it ?

You Can just remove it from the macro you will not really lose dps or uptime on cd’s :ok_hand::wink:

works good struggles with fury which caused a slow section in rotation, otherwise great single target and pretty good aoe. running at 40 ms works best for me. going to try it out in raid on tuesday, but im sure this is the best one ive used so far

whats best place to put eye beam if i added it to the rotation on this macro?

2 Likes

i have make som change becuse Eye Beam an the telent tempest did not fire off as it should try this one guyss im 197 ilvl doing 5.5k damage 5 min fight

d0ZMfaWsvc9ws8AvkDzfZuLuhMQzRIXru3ukXVOKBlWYuv7uv2lYUb7NuNwu)vQk(nudKaXqvjzWumCc4GukAwsXXe64uQSqkLwQkflgvwUGEOkbpfYJL8CrMOkrtLqMmk00v6IsvLRkLuEgQ66eQnkLuTvcuBMsvBxkj(ibsFvQQAAsLHHIgPuv6Uez0K0RKssNKsHpJsxtLQZJc(MuQZrqBtQYuKerViHUSV9bDDFUXM24sRwAv69jresKFgyteINNp(JrcztXRkoKq9hFSN1bwcjOO(j4jmLXa9(94Ljuloi2p2a2jSvgyZyGSLqT4viwWtykJHejIErse9IeYQ80QnkaUuDaMtgyBkCaNVsAZ)USWpt69jKv5PvBuaCP6amNmW2u4aoFL0g(UVCSn94jKv5PvBuaCP6amNmWkPnF(VSqE61riRYtBASt8a1OnkaUuDaMtgyBkCaNVsAtuOmZip9UtiRYtR2Oa4s1byozGTPWbC(kPnrz5oHcPxpczvEA1gfaxQoaZjdSncIahNHjSPWbC(kPn8m7jZZKETjKv5PvBuaCP6amNmWkPn8DDY9(0tMqwLN20yN4bQrBuaCP6amNmW2u4aoFL0MOqzMrE6jKqwLNwTrbWLQdWCYaRK2W31j37tVitczvEAtJDIhOgTrbWLQdWCYaBtHd48vsB47(YX20lgjKv5PvBuaCP6amNmW2u4aoFL0Mp)xwip9IFczvEA1gfaxQoaZjdSnfoGZxjTjkl3jui9I8eYQ80Mg7epqnAJcGlvhG5Kb2MchW5RK2W39LJTPxSJqwLNwTrbWLQdWCYaRK2W31j37tV4DczvEA1gfaxQoaZjdSsAdFxNCVp9I9iKv5PvBuaCP6amNmWkPnr57XppHUgJf46CqEjuKqxHtBlEfIjr0sO(ooJehHEtDlXriBNZsCe6MmWgjocDbCaNVKTe6IddxfoPejIErczTEi7SdmbmOnkaw1ddKuyCCgLOLqxCy4M5mEAir0lsiRYtR2Oa4s1byozGTPWbC(kPn)7Yc)mP3NqwLNwTrbWLQdWCYaBtHd48vsBqzWEXhTX2qhyKwcjkmd3o7N4ieAhbADXqTzmqORcZ4W8YaHUjdSFIJqxfoT4viMerViHSkpTAJcGlvhG5Kb2MchW5RK28Vll8ZKEFczvEA1gfaxQoaZjdSnfoGZxjTbLb7fF0gBdDGr6XtiRYtBASt8a1OnkaUuDaMtgyBkCaNVsAdF3xo2MEDeYQ80Mg7epqnAJcGlvhG5Kb2MchW5RK2efkZmYtV7eYQ80QnkaUuDaMtgyBeeboodtytHd48vsB4z2tMNjTesuygUD2iXrlTe6YXEx8zPxKq9dShhwZfWbc4RZLp5LbYwcjypm7CNjrIOLqibMYgxsV7TBtO(p(T2uCONir0sOR902AcWOVdJe6Z8hzgz2o2ogJD0slra

2 Likes

@sune-kjeldmoses what Ms u usin?

30 ms AHK an 30 ingame

@sune-kjeldmoses for some reason when using fellblade build i get mana starved. it take too long to cast osme thigns