DH-Havoc

Moved to a new post as i hawe made a new macro

Jimmy

only 106 but willing to test it out for if it helps?

That would be Nice :slight_smile: Vyvivas ty

Jimmy

110 - in 844 gear

Bursts nicely around 310-350k
then stutters down to around 180k before remaining steady at 205-220k

Amazing macros! Any suggest on the ahk spam speed?

no sorry i dont use ahk, i spam my button manual :slight_smile:

Jimmy

start off really well got up to around 650k dps - after busrst slowly drops and stats stable on 200k dps 5 min testing on single target dummy

Hmm is the code wrong I cant import it

So first sorry for my english,
i have a question can someone explain me how to import a code correctly please.

workz

Maintaining very close to my sims with this, actually

Where are the Metamorphosis-modified casts (Death Sweep and Annihilation)?

[quote quote=36229]Where are the Metamorphosis-modified casts (Death Sweep and Annihilation)?
[/quote]

There’s no need to have them specifically. The spells change automatically in game. So, when you morph, you actually start using the modified versions when entering the commands.

Don’t know if the problem was on me, but at ilvl 850 with this macro, I’m doing about 220k on burst, and then, it decrease to 115k ~ 120k, what is less than my Vengeance can maintain all the time (about 130k). This values were from 2 mytic DG that a run yesterday… Actually I was the worst DPS on both runs… :frowning:

There is something wrong with this macro. I don’t what it is, but Blade Dance never trigger for me and it is hang up in the middle of the fight sometimes.

Don’t know if the problem was on me, but at ilvl 850 with this macro, I’m doing about 220k on burst, and then, it decrease to 115k ~ 120k, what is less than my Vengeance can maintain all the time (about 130k). This values were from 2 mytic DG that a run yesterday… Actually I was the worst DPS on both runs… ????

What is your Spam speed for AHK?

Hey Gau sent you a pm

Question on the macro to make sure im not screwing it up , im useing the talents you have listed i have the macro on my mouse wheel , im only 801 gear atm i was just in a normal dungeon and getting schooled by someone 7 levels lower then me i was 3rd place for dps , so wondering what im doing wrong

I suggest adding Felblade even if it means replacing a demons bite (i changed the last one but you could just add it without replacing if you want). The reason is that it seems to do more dps and it always gives you 30 fury when the bite sometimes only gives 20. Furthermore the bites have a chance to remove the cd so there is no reason not to have it in there.