DISC 5.4 (Become a Healing God like Me!…)

I need an updated heal self and partner these old marcos freeze now and will not flash heal don’t know why that is so maybe an update would be good.

Great job, especially the DISC macros. Thanks!

Ah no worries buddy. You are welcome. I am glad they help :wink:

Thank you so much!!! this helped me really well!

Can you please give me a link to your armory?
Because i need to know the stat prio etc!

Thanks agian!

[quote quote=12629]Thank you so much!!! this helped me really well!

Can you please give me a link to your armory?<br>
Because i need to know the stat prio etc!

Thanks agian!
[/quote]

Thanks for the compliment buddy. I haven’t played in several months. I am going to come back to the game in a week or so though. My gear is not up to date so no reason looking at it. I am going to only focus on the Priest Class when I come back and will be coming up with even better macros for the class; especially DISC which is my BABY!..

I think my battletag is Online#1613

Your macros brought my priesty back from the depths. thanks dude! I am having some manna issues, thinking its just gear, as Im barely into Timeless starter pieces atm. Keep em coming man, you r work is art!

Thanks buddy. Yes, Priest is my main. See you in game. Been playing him for 10 years.

Chris, mad props man. I use your warrior macros and mash dudes. Does this macro still work? and what branch did you serve?

So I figured out the Macro Toolkit thing, helps to read the whole thread. I greatly appreciate those macros, but now I am trying to figure out how to use them. Do I just constantly spam even if there is nothing to heal? When I heal manually I do decent HPS, and I am low on the overheals list, will spamming these macros cause mana issues?

When I tried this yesterday in an LFR I had 9k hps … heh … I went back to healing manually real quick and figured I better ask what I’m doing wrong. :slight_smile:

Dani

Well, obviously you dont spam the button if you have nothing to heal and yes, when you do try to heal someone - you need to spam the button, but not as much as say if you were using a warrior macro - but yah spam it till they are full. The macro is designed to shield them first if say you are a disc priest and if that is enough - than obviously you would not click the macro anymore. It depends on how much you want to heal them up - remember you will go oom fast with my macros if you play like a noob - lol. However, the macros for my priest are pretty powerful.

Oh yah - the macro will cast 1 ability/spell for each time you click it - however everytime you change target - it will start the macro all over again, and it prioritizes certain abilities over others, i.e. Power Word Shield.

Thanks buddy. Yah my warrior macro’s are pretty overpowered; lol. However, my DK macro is even more insane - but I am not sharing that with anyone - hahaha. No freaking way. I was doing 120k damage in IL 500 gear on a lvl 90 target dummy.

i try to use your macro for may priest, but cannot use all, 255 Char, u more then 255…

Hey Chris,
Thanks alot for all your hard work on these macro’s it makes the game play a dream, and your disc macro has been a staple of my PVP & PVE experience in MOP. I know they are nerfbatting the crap out of Disc next Xpac. However I am not going to give up on my Disc Priest. Do you have any plans to release or work on Disc priest macros for WOD?

Started 2s arenas with my fresh ilvl 522 enhancement shaman only a few weeks ago. First week played and lost 15 matches with s ome randoms. Then i teamed up with a Disc from my guild using your macros Chris. First session after my previous losses we did a smooth 18-3 w/l ratio.

I made an account just to say thanks. I have a 68 disc, a lot to manage. I’m trying to learn more about macros in general, these are way more advanced than I thought macros could be. Thanks a ton, new research to do!

Chris, I created an account to say THANK YOU for the amazing macros! I, and more likely other lurkers like me, really hope you plan to help us out in the next xpac. I am sure you already know the Pre-patch has broken several macros. Your macros i miss the most. Many KUDOS to you for all your hard work and much appreciated help!

Chris, I created an account to say THANK YOU for the amazing macros! MY TOO LOL

YOUR MACRIO AWESOME

AND NEED WORKING MACRO SOON !!!

YOUR THE MAN !!!

Is Chris still around ? i used to use his Disc macros for awhile and they rocked for pvp healing but now with the patch they are sadly broken

MAcro tool kit UPDATED !! NOW
Chris Webber We need you lol

I know this is an old post so I’m terribly sorry to suddenly shake this thread awake, but a friend recently introduced me to macroing and this has benefited me quite nicely in the field as opposed to my plain /castsequence noobing. I’ve even tinkered around with the commands to have an attack variant where it casts Power Word: Shield, Shadow Word: Pain, Penance, Power Word: Solace (I think it works, but it doesn’t want to register as a spell in the MacroToolkit UI), and then alternates between Smite and Mind Sear until I stop using that macro for 10 seconds.

I even attempted to have one macro go as far as casting Holy Nova, Halo, Spirit Shell, then Inner Focus, and Prayer of Healing in sequence and then allow me to keep casting Prayer of Healing until the reset time lapsed, but it’s not quite there yet, I’ll figure it out eventually.