Disc 7.3 all in one

alright, putting this macro back up, i would appreciate any feedback, good or bad.
i have used this macro for solo/leveling, heroic/M+, and Raiding. my clicking macro is set to 0.035 (35ms). this macro is set up for every talent except evangelism (since this is such an important CD for progression).

this macro will attack enemies until you have a friendly mouseover target, at which point it will cast your cheap atonement spells.

holding SHIFT casts your emergency fast heals at your mouseover target

holding ALT casts your AOE heals at your mouseover target
NOTE: the macro will continue to cast holy radiance until you stop mousing over a friendly target, then it will cast light’s wrath.

Sequences['Disciplin'] = {
Author="Michael",

SpecID=256,

Talents = "1113112",

Help = [[mouseover heals with DPS; quick heal on SHIFT, aoe heal on ALT]],
    PreMacro = [[
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
]],
	"/cast [nochanneling,mod:alt,@mouseover,help] Power Word: Radiance; [nochanneling,mod:alt,combat] Light's Wrath",
	"/castsequence [nochanneling,mod:alt,@mouseover,help,combat] reset=6 Shadow covenant,null",
	"/casts [nochanneling,mod:alt,combat] Divine Star",
	"/casts [nochanneling,mod:alt,combat] Halo",

"/cast [nochanneling,mod:shift,@mouseover,help,combat] Power Word: Shield",
	"/cast [nochanneling,mod:shift,@mouseover,help] Penance",
	"/cast [nochanneling,mod:shift,@mouseover,help] Shadow Mend",

"/castsequence [nochanneling,nomod,@mouseover,help] Power Word: Shield;	[nochanneling,nomod,combat,harm] reset=target Shadow Word: Pain,Penance,Penance,Penance",	
	"/cast [nochanneling,nomod,@mouseover,help] Plea; 			[nochanneling,nomod,combat] Schism",
	"/cast [nochanneling,nomod,@mouseover,help] null; 			[nochanneling,nomod,combat] Power Word: Solace",			
	"/cast [nochanneling,nomod,@mouseover,help] null; 			[nochanneling,nomod] Smite",
	"/cast [nochanneling,nomod,@mouseover,help] null; 			[nochanneling,nomod,combat] Shadowfiend",
    PostMacro = [[
/startattack
/cast [nochanneling,combat] Fade
/cast [nochanneling,mod:Shift,combat] Rapture
/cast [nochanneling,mod,combat] Arcane Torrent
]],
}

Curious why this was removed; I was going to give this all-in-one macro a shot.

i ended up removing this myself because a week after i posted this, there appeared to be no community interest. i deleted several of the macros and descriptions i posted that day for the same reason.

Don’t need to delete them if there “appears” to be no interest.
Some posts go with no comments to then find people have been using them.

Sad to see this removed could’ve really used an All in one macro.

I am always looking for a true 1 button macro. Dont let the lack of comments discourage you. Some of us go a week or 2 without playing or checking the site. Please feel free to repost it. I had stopped playing my priest because I couldnt find a 1 button solution. Dont forget its the holiday season also so people are with family. I look forward to testing your macro.

@mike if a macro is created and good it will have good things said if its bad, there will be feedback to help. there are few that make macros and many like myself that utilize the hard work in the macros, we do appreciate all that make them.

Hey Mike, you have posted what appears to be a hybrid of current GS and the old original GS so this will not import correctly into the current GS as its missing some required fields.

evangelism not set as a talent, but talked about as cd?

disregard my last comment

Hey Cym, I got it to import just the way it is. I didnt even bother to look at the format lol. GSE must automatically convert them or something. Now its just to figure out the timing of it.

Thanks Mike, using this on my disc Priest now.

I really like this one! I added a reset line for Purge the Wicked so that I can tab through my targets to apply my DoT. Just a quality of life change:

/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
/castsequence reset=target Purge the Wicked, null

I’m kinda new to this, but one thing i’d appreciate is if this can be modified to allow me to cast the macros when out of combat and with no target. I want to be able to pre-apply Atonement, cast Shadow Mend etc. between fights to prep and/or top off my party/raid before the next pull. At the moment, when out of combat it says “You have no Target”. Or am I being dumb?

Also noticed that there is a line in there that reads “Shadow Word: Pain”. As far as I am aware though, it doesn’t seem to break anything.

Thanks again for this Mike - top job!

i updated my macro so it will apply shadow word: pain/purge the wicked on new targets, but will also refresh SW:P/Purge after a few penance casts (this makes it so that single target boss fights are totally automated for dps).

note: macro’ing shadow word: pain will also cast whatever spell replaces it (ie purge the wicked)

for me the macro will cast the healing spells: power word: shield, plea, and shadow mend while not in combat, just mousing over works for me, i get error messages that say i have no target, but the heal still casts for prepping atonement

Ok, tested and can confirm everything actions as intended! Huzzah!
For anyone wondering, I had to reset my keybindings, something in there was stopping the mod macros from firing.

Thanks for the tweaks Mike, this is now my cookie cutter all-in-one.

going to try this today. Based on the feedback so far it should work nicely, will give my feedback once I get to try it. However my priest has only 900ish ilvl. Lets see how that will perform =)

that’s fine, my priest is only 880 I think.

I main pally and have not had much time to put towards my priest, which is why feedback really helps me.

So far so good, just sometimes it will hang while holding ALT for AOE healing…then i have to move the mouse around abit and do like 1 more attack for it to work.

looking at the macro, the only hangups possible while holding ALT are:

1. arcane torrent is being cast (post macro)
  2. shadow covenant is being cast (mod:alt, if you took this talent)
  3. divine star is being cast (mod:alt, if you took this talent)
  4. halo is being cast (mod:alt, if you took this talent)
  5. you are not mousing over a friendly target for Power word: Radiance (in which case light’s wrath should be cast)

any info you can give me will help, but I am pretty sure it is option 5. I have updated the macro to make the mouseover heal from Power Word: Radiance function properly

i will give it a try when Im back home. still need to manage mana better xD I should read some guide, how to play it properly