Disc 7.3 casual player

I am a very casual player, and am looking for critique for the most “efficient” script/macro. Please feel free to suggest fixes for what I have wrote. I am sure this is modifications of others scripts, but I haven’t modified them in months, so I won’t remember the originator.

Here is what currently use:

Sequences['dgrp'] = {
  SpecID = 256,
  Author = "ME",
  Talents = "2,2,2,3,1,1,1",
  Default=1,
  MacroVersions = {
    [1] = {
      KeyPress = {
        "/targetenemy [noharm][dead]",
      },
      StepFunction = "Priority",
      '/cast [nochanneling][@focus] Power Word: Shield',
      '/castsequence [nochanneling] reset=/target Purge the Wicked, Smite, Smite, Penance, Smite, Smite, Smite',
      '/cast [combat] Arcane Torrent',
      '/castsequence [combat] Penance, Penance, Smite',
      '/cast [nochanneling][@focus] Power Word: Radiance',
      "/cast [combat][nochanneling] Light's Wrath",
      '/cast [nochanneling][@targettarget] Plea',
      KeyRelease = {
        "/cast [combat,nochanneling] Power Infusion",
        "/cast [combat,nochanneling] Mindbender",
      },
    },
  },
}

Sequences['ddps'] = {
  SpecID = 256,
  Author = "ME",
  Talents = "2,2,2,3,1,1,1",
  Default=1,
  MacroVersions = {
    [1] = {
      KeyPress = {
        "/targetenemy [noharm][dead]",
      },
      StepFunction = "Priority",
      '/cast [nochanneling][@focus] Power Word: Shield',
      '/castsequence [nochanneling] reset=/target Purge the Wicked, Smite, Smite, Penance, Smite, Smite, Smite',
      '/cast [combat] Arcane Torrent',
      '/castsequence [combat] Penance, Penance',
      '/cast [nochanneling] Smite',
      "/cast [combat][nochanneling] Light's Wrath",
      '/cast [combat] Psychic Scream',
      KeyRelease = {
        "/cast [combat,nochanneling] Power Infusion",
        "/cast [combat,nochanneling] Mindbender",
      },
    },
  },
}

FYI, I will be submitting the same request for critiques for each class/spec I play. Thanks!

giving it a spin now

[quote quote=56461]giving it a spin now
[/quote]

Thanks, please let me know if you find a bttr way.

enjoying it, a very simplistic macro that brought me back to disc

love the fact that it is an @focus macro, focus tank and go,simple and working macro. Have not tested on mythics or raids but for questing and heroic dungeons works wonders

Glad you are enjoying. Both are very casual macros … I also messed with some “targettarget” lines in the code, but took them out … don’t remember why.

I just got back into the game and boosted a 100 priest. These macros make it so much more enjoyable… thank you

Kevin looking to test this tonight , had a question when using macro i set focus on tank and just attack using macro or is there mouse over healing like plea and power shield ? At work so just asking i normally play Disc by hand put out my attonments and then dps to make sure I am healing grp.

So wondering before i test in raid what the strat is for using currently thank you in advance for any information.

No mouseover, but you can always add it. I have made some modifications as well, which will update once I get finished teesting. Ben really busy at work, so a little behind.

Thank you for these macros, they are making me enjoy disc a lot. i do have a question though. It always seems to cast plea on myself with the group macro and not targettarget. I was told to check auto selfcast. well i did that when i have it on it casts at me. when i turn it off it just doesnt cast plea. anyone else having this problem or have a fix?

Edit: Changed to [nochanneling, @targettarget, help] seems to fixed it

Hey Kevein i just used your ddps macro to complete the disc priest mage tower. the only thing i took out was the psychic scream. I used the scream to fear the earthquake casts…super simple…thanks fora great macro