Disc Atonement macro

This is my lfr Atonement healing macro. I set the tank on focus and then dps the boss.

#showtooltip Penance
/castsequence [@target]reset=0.3 0,0,0,0,0,Mindbender
/castsequence [mod,@player]Power Word: Shield;[@focus]reset=0.3 0,0,0,0,Cascade
/castsequence [@focus]reset=0.3 0,0,0,Prayer of Mending
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,Holy Fire
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,Penance
/castsequence reset=0.3 Smite
/use Desperate Prayer
/use [@focus]Pain Suppression
/use [@focus]Void Shift
/cast Spirit Shell
/cast Power Infusion
/cast Archangel
/use 13
/use 14
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]

I know this is not optimal having Void Shift and Pain Suppression in the macro but meh its just LFR, I would never use this macro in a guild run.

Tell me what you guys think. Test it out please.

It’s good but a few changes I would do even for LFR

/castsequence [@targettarget,help]Power Word: Shield;[@focus]reset=0.3 0,0,0,0,Cascade

It’s easier if you have that set that way you can put it on a tank. Target a mob and it should place it on the tank who has the most aggro.

The same thing can be done instead of using Focus macros. While Focus macros are good to use, they can become broken and problematic too.

[quote quote=9991]It’s good but a few changes I would do even for LFR

/castsequence [@targettarget,help]Power Word: Shield;[@focus]reset=0.3 0,0,0,0,Cascade

It’s easier if you have that set that way you can put it on a tank. Target a mob and it should place it on the tank who has the most aggro.

The same thing can be done instead of using Focus macros. While Focus macros are good to use, they can become broken and problematic too.
[/quote]

What is the “help” for in the /castsequence [@targettarget,help]Power Word: Shield;[@focus]reset=0.3 0,0,0,0,Cascade?

I get the [@targettarget], casts PWS on my targets target but whats the help?
Thanks for the feed back!

It’s an extra condition that you have to apply to healing macros. You don’t have to do this for DPS macros because you have to target something first. If you did all the manually targeting then you won’t need it. What it also insures is that the “help” portion will target the tank who has the most aggro too instead of some random player.

See if this works. I’ll test it when I go home tonight:

#showtooltip Penance
/castsequence [@targettarget,help]Power Word: Shield;[@targettarget,help]reset=0.3 0,0,0,0,Cascade
/castsequence [@focus]reset=0.3 0,0,0,Prayer of Mending
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,Power Word: Solace
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,Penance
/castsequence reset=0.3 Smite
/use Desperate Prayer
/use [@targettarget,help]Pain Suppression
/use [@targettarget,help]Void Shift
/cast Spirit Shell
/cast Archangel
/use 13
/use 14
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]