Disc DPS Macro

Hello all. I use these macros for all of my classes, however there are no DPS macros for disc…There really isn’t a lot of Priest macros compared to many of the other classes on this site…Was wondering if anyone has or can make a good DPS Disc priest macro?

Thanks in advance! =)

What I use as 35 Disc```
#showtooltip
/castsequence reset=target Shadow Word: Pain,null
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,0,0,Mindbender
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,0,Archangel
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,Power Word: Shield
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,Holy Fire
/castsequence Smite,renew,smite
/use [combat]Power Infusion
/use 13
/use 14
/startattack

as a 35 I don't have Power infusion, mindbender or archangel yet, and I don't have any Useable trinks.  This macro is aimed at solo play.

New to the forum but a user of WLM for some time now. This macro allows for one button DPS and if needed a mouseover Heal. I’ve used is in 3 heroics so far (I just hit 90) and for the most part it fires great. Take a look and tweak. Thanks gang.

/castsequence [@mouseover, help] [@target, harm]reset=0.3 0,0,0,Penance
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,Holy Fire
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,Archangel
/use 13
/use 14
/startattack

This is what I’ve been using. Talented Solace, so substitute Holy Fire as needed. I prefer to have more control over cooldowns, so Infusion and Shield are mod’ed. SW:P is mod’ed as I wanted a way to refresh using a single button, rather than refreshing some other way. If you have a wand, /startattack is a poor choice. It will attempt to use your wand when it gets to that line, which interrupts Atonment heals. I prefer /targetenemy [noharm][dead] for targeting purposes.

#showtooltip Smite
/castsequence [mod:alt]Power Word: Shield
/castsequence [mod:ctrl]Power Infusion
/castsequence [mod:shift]Shadow Word: Pain
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,Power Word: Solace
/castsequence Smite
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]

I forgot to put in: /castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,Shadow Word: Death
That goes above the PW:Solace line

Here is what I use currently for 10 man raiding. As above I talented to Solace so replace with Holy Fire if you don’t have it. I don’t use SWP for mana reasons plus you get no atonement heals from it. Properly specced and gemmed for spirit I can run this non-stop for over 8 minutes. I use Shadowfiend manually because I don’t want it to activate when my mana is full hence a waste.

/castsequence reset=5 [nochanneling]Power Word: Solace,Smite,Smite,Smite,Penance
/castsequence [nochanneling][@targettarget]Power Word: Shield,Prayer of Mending,Renew
/cast [nochanneling][@targettarget] Cascade
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]

In fully geared 10 man ToT runs with me being very inexperienced at this and under geared, I still managed to come 2nd in healing, last in over healing and was doing roughly 50k HPS on Dark Animus fight (lot’s of movement)

Inner Focus is saved for the following macro

/cast Prayer of Healing
/cast Prayer of Mending
/cast Inner Focus

Talents are 2,1,3,1,1,1 Glyphs - Holy Fire, Renew and PWS

Bah. I knew I forgot something. I used to have Penance in there as well. Had to reset my WTF folder recently due to odd login behavior and lost all my MacroToolkit macros. Having to redo from memory.
Michael, the reason I added SW:Pain is simply b/c my toon is 533 avg iLvl, so have mana to spare. It’s simply some added dps, nothing more. Others may need to remove it if Atonement healing is their sole goal.

Yeah Prieur that was my problem of being undergeared so didn’t really have the spirit to do SWP in the rotation. I wish… anyway we can’t have it all I guess, main spec is shadow after all.

I am having an issue with your macro michaeljackson, for some reason it never casts PWS

Did you test that on the dummies - even though the dummies won’t show you as targettarget it will still act as though you are. I tested it 3 ways - with a tank mate on an elite, same mate at the dummies and solo at the dummies and it all seemed to work well.

In a raid situation I did however see a problem. If another priest casts PWS on the targettarget then this one won’t because of the debuff - now I am not too sure if any other spells affect this but it still seems to cast PoM and Renew even if PWS cannot be cast. Not too sure how to fix this , maybe put PWS on a separate line.

[quote quote=8106]What I use as 35 Disc

#showtooltip
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,0,0,Mindbender
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,0,Archangel
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,Power Word: Shield
/use 13
/use 14
/startattack

as a 35 I don’t have Power infusion, mindbender or archangel yet, and I don’t have any Useable trinks. This macro is aimed at solo play.
[/quote]

WES Works great but need to add Shadow Word Death - i freaking 1v1 a hunter in 2s today with that macro it rocked. He probably smashed his keyboard after losing. My guildy was carrying me also but died cause 2 hunters on him and I messed up but we still won. Most epic time ever in wow - lol 1v1 a hunter as disc and yah i used ur macro. Lets add SWD to it though. Ill do it and post here. Thanks a ton buddy.

Sorry but all of the above Disc DPS Macros need fixing. Test this macro out and make sure you are talented accordingly. Definitely pick up Divine star, which is your priority after swp, then holy fire, penance, smite, etc.

/console Sound_EnableSFX 0
#showtooltip Shadow Word: Pain
/target mouseover
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,0,0,0,Mindbender
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,0,0,Archangel
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,0,Smite
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,Penance
/castsequence reset=0.3 Divine Star
/cast !Shadow Word: Death
/startattack