Disc One Macro 2 Mods Healing (Need Testers)

Made this macro as I couldn’t find one I liked. Looking for people to test it and let me know stats, thoughts and suggestions…

How to use: set focus on the tank or melee. Hold SHIFT to cast plea to apply Attonement. Hold ALT for single target heals… Thats it!!

PS This is a MOUSEOVER MACRO. so other than setting the focus you just need to mouse over the people you want to heal or apply attonement too.

Sequences['ElfDisc'] = {
-- This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.2.08.
  Author="Ghlaf@Frostmourne",
  SpecID=256,
  Talents = "1,2,1,1,1,2,2",
  Default=1,
  MacroVersions = {
    [1] = {
     Combat=true,
      Trinket1=true,
      Trinket2=true,
      Head=true,
      Neck=true,
      Belt=true,
      Ring1=true,
      Ring2=true,
      StepFunction = "Sequential",
      LoopLimit=5,
      KeyPress={
        "/targetenemy [noexists][dead]",
        "/cast [nochanneling,mod:shift,@mouseover,help] Plea",
      },
      PreMacro={
      },
        "/castsequence [nochanneling, @target] reset=combat  Shadow Word: Pain, Power Word: Shield, Penance, Smite, Smite, Smite, Power Word: Solace",
        "/cast [nochanneling, @target] Divine Star",
        "/cast [nochanneling, @target] Light's Wrath",
        "/cast [nochanneling] Shadowfiend",
        "/cast [nochanneling,mod:alt,@mouseover,help] Penance",
        "/cast [nochanneling,mod:alt,@mouseover,help] Shadow Mend",
      PostMacro={
        "/cast [@focus] Power Word: Radiance",
      },
      KeyRelease={
        "/cast [nochanneling,combat] Rapture",
      },
    },
  },
}

How fast?

80ms is what I have tested it with, but let me know if something else works better!! :smiley:

Using this as 105 lvl doing dungeons, working nicely for atonement however I think it would be better if you could split the single heal into seperate macro?

I will give it a go but…

Not sure whats going on but Penance is not being cast (and no, Im not using and modifiers, in fact I removed the modifiers.

But regardless, even with everything in place, Penance is not being cast on the target.

This could be something I could use but at this point its a no-go.

There is an extra space between the word combat and Shadow in the cast sequence.

Just tried it again in a fast 5 man boss kill and Penance is not channeling (firing).

I will continue to stare at it and see what else could be wrong, not that great with this stuff.

You have all the gear set to “true”, do they all have something that can be used?
also, this is a sequential, why the loop of 5, normally I’ve seen that with Priority (as I said, I’m learning this stuff so please indulge me)