Discord links by class

I have the hunter site and go to it all the time to help my hunter. I can ask questions about macros and hunter things. It helps me a great deal playing her. However, I have 2 other classes I play and was wondering if there are discords for other classes? I would love to join those also.

Love the program!! Thanks

Would love a rogue only discord lol

1 Like

Thanks m8 I’ll definitely check this out

These are the discord links for class, I was wanting the GSE discord links by class. The hunter one is Deadly Hunters Camp. Are there any of these for any other classes?

None that I know of other than DHC, sorry.

1 Like

Thanks for looking for me. I feel that there must be, just have to find them :slight_smile:

Someone has to create them for you to be able to find them.

aww thanks Timothy…I was hoping that the creators for the other class macros would have done that but from your comment I gather they have not. :frowning:

Can someone get me an invite to Deadly Hunters Camp in discord? I had a problem with my discord and thought it was because of something I clicked on in that group. It was showing the chat over my game in overlay. So I left to make it stop and then can’t find them to get back in. I use Pauls macros and need to keep up with them if possible.

1 Like

I’m looking for a invite aswell who do I talk to for a invite into the hunters camp discord